Supporters United!

"
Sexcalibure wrote:

Support to support, not for swag

"
Sexcalibure wrote:

I will play!
I wont pay!
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Apr 21, 2015, 6:05:06 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Support to support, not for swag

*Except when you don't get what you want.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
trapnaRrr wrote:
Nice amount of bullshit right there..

Buying a supporter pack won't makes you more important/better than non-supporter players.
You got what you paid for, nothing more..

Get off your high horse mate

agree 100%....now imagine if they used your sentence as a slogan slogan to sell supporter packs.

(how the complainers see it)
thanks for your money! Here are a few pixels. You still don't mean any more to us than the freeloaders, and you are far beneath the streamers and alpha supporters.

I don't think these folks are on as high a horse as the "salty" and "kids" guys are, I just think they are wondering what their loyalty was worth. Now they know. They will get over it, but it's going to take some time, and some will leave for good.
"
Xtorma_Xtorma wrote:
"
trapnaRrr wrote:
Nice amount of bullshit right there..

Buying a supporter pack won't makes you more important/better than non-supporter players.
You got what you paid for, nothing more..

Get off your high horse mate

agree 100%....now imagine if they used your sentence as a slogan slogan to sell supporter packs.

(how the complainers see it)
thanks for your money! Here are a few pixels. You still don't mean any more to us than the freeloaders, and you are far beneath the streamers and alpha supporters.

I don't think these folks are on as high a horse as the "salty" and "kids" guys are, I just think they are wondering what their loyalty was worth. Now they know. They will get over it, but it's going to take some time, and some will leave for good.
Yeah, loyalty is the perfect word to discribe the situation
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Conditional loyalty maybe. Not the kind I value.
"
TheWretch wrote:
When you are blacklisted
tagged
and treated like shit

the inconditionnality of the loyalty takes a huge hit
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
This is getting pathetic really.

Either you supported GGG and have faith in what they are doing and how they are doing it, which appears to be the vast majority of supporters.

Or you bought "packs of mtx swag/points at a good rate" instead of supporter packs.

In a sense not really supporting the company and ideal behind it but just making a cost/efficiency sum and going with that.

I am guessing you belong to the second club OP.

Your entitlement has been quite astounding in the last couple of days, demanding VIP treatment from a company that prides itself on a F2p model and being/striving to be an ethical business.

You would see that vision and sense of character
Spoiler
(<- is this the right word in this instance?)
destroyed for your own personal gain.

I will happily keep supporting GGG and keep hiding it if they don't favor supporters access and keep going with the equality for all route.

Peace,

-Boem-

edit : typo
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Apr 21, 2015, 6:31:43 PM
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
When you are blacklisted
tagged
and treated like shit

the inconditionnality of the loyalty takes a huge hit

You're the one making war here, not GGG. And anytime someone offers you reason and rationality, you just ignore it.

Don't dress your personal vendetta up in a noble agenda.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
Boem wrote:

Either you supported GGG and have faith in what they are doing and how they are doing it, which appears to be the vast majority of supporters.

Or you bought "packs of mtx swag/points at a good rate" instead of supporter packs.

In a sense not really supporting the company and ideal behind it but just making a cost/efficiency sum and going with that.

No since Supporters pack dont give as much points as buying points directly
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

No since Supporters pack dont give as much points as buying points directly

Dude...seriously? It comes with all kinds of other stuff? Should it all just be free? Weren't you just saying not three posts ago you supported to support and not for swag which is essentially what GGGold is the currency for?

What you talkin' bout Willis?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info