Supporters United!

A fine example of self entitlement.
Spoiler
And of a sorry lot, that is...
We need Dirk off probation, Sexcalibure is monopolizing the shitpost market.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:

and we are in every one of them. makes you wonder though, who is the bigger fool, the guy who takes a crap, or the fools who play in it.
"
Xtorma_Xtorma wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

and we are in every one of them. makes you wonder though, who is the bigger fool, the guy who takes a crap, or the fools who play in it.

Solid point.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xtorma_Xtorma wrote:
"
Xavderion wrote:

Spoiler
Spoiler
We keep ourself busy as we can in this No-PoE time
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Nah you're not that good ^-^ or at least if you are I've been too tired to notice.

I do still <3 you though. I just no longer respect you.
Spoiler
which is kinda kinky if you think about it.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
CanHasPants wrote:
Nah you're not that good ^-^ or at least if you are I've been too tired to notice.

I do still <3 you though. I just no longer respect you.
Spoiler
which is kinda kinky if you think about it.
Its fine

I still love you

I think that respect is a missevaluated value
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 22, 2015, 6:35:57 PM
"
mad4thrash wrote:
"
gathor wrote:
I am a supporter and there is no way I would like to unite with you;/ Yes, I feel like GGG should have handled it much better. For me Closed Beta after the Release is somewhat strange situation and the way they introducing it to players is lacking in some ways. Still, I appreciate the game and am waiting for my turn to get in, the very same way as every other (non)supporter is.
I will be happy to support the game further should my funds (read wife) permit it.

I DON'T SUPPORT PoE TO GET EXTRA PRIVILEGES!

I support them because GGG folks deserve it. Simple as that.

this

this, especially the bold and underlined part
"
S3ph1r0th wrote:
A fine example of self entitlement.
Spoiler
And of a sorry lot, that is...

When you support a company you are entitled, if you don't respect your customers, they go elsewhere.
If people have legitimate concerns then let GGG address them, there's no need to jump on this new wave of entitlement calling.

Disgruntled customers are exactly that and they have a right to voice their opinion and this thread is a good place for them to leave feedback.

There's a reason I don't buy any Duracell products, and yes I do choose where I want my money to go as much as I can.
Last edited by RootCookie on Apr 24, 2015, 10:45:36 AM
...what?

If you choose to buy a supporter pack you are basically donating money to Grinding Gear Games.
As a thank you for that donation, GGG gives you things like skins and points for the microtransaction shop.

When you donate to charity and get some overly prices waffles or whatever, do you expect them to come back later and give you big nice cakes?
Sure, GGG is a company and not a charity. But their funding is basically the same system.

If you pay a million dollars to purchase a humble bundle you don't get more games than is available in the highest tier.

I thought that made sense. But apparently some people think differently about that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info