Supporters United!

"
Quazplum wrote:
So,

money doesn't = access to beta, and you're upset about this?

Some people, it's all they've got.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
I am a supporter and there is no way I would like to unite with you;/ Yes, I feel like GGG should have handled it much better. For me Closed Beta after the Release is somewhat strange situation and the way they introducing it to players is lacking in some ways. Still, I appreciate the game and am waiting for my turn to get in, the very same way as every other (non)supporter is.
I will be happy to support the game further should my funds (read wife) permit it.

I DON'T SUPPORT PoE TO GET EXTRA PRIVILEGES!

I support them because GGG folks deserve it. Simple as that.
I AM MAD
ZAP!ZAP!ZAP! ME SOOO WIZZARD!
"
gathor wrote:
I am a supporter and there is no way I would like to unite with you;/ Yes, I feel like GGG should have handled it much better. For me Closed Beta after the Release is somewhat strange situation and the way they introducing it to players is lacking in some ways. Still, I appreciate the game and am waiting for my turn to get in, the very same way as every other (non)supporter is.
I will be happy to support the game further should my funds (read wife) permit it.

I DON'T SUPPORT PoE TO GET EXTRA PRIVILEGES!

I support them because GGG folks deserve it. Simple as that.

this
While I'm disappointed at the way the entire Closed Beta debacle has unfolded (I'm not bothered about getting a key, just about the way GGG handled the situation), it will not have an impact on my support. I still love the game, and come Act 4, I'll be playing the game anyway.

A small PR mess up from GGG's end does not warrant a boycott, in my opinion.
lol debacle

Seriously people stop saying a lot of words that mean nothing. In what way did GGG mess this up? There's enough opinions there that just saying "dey dun goofed" is vague.

Well, my rebuttal is that I believe things happened for a reason, because reasons (we should get a good meeting meat-ing of the minds out of that). Good day.

Edit: I.e., this thread is a communication failure because people fail to clearly state their position and resolution. They say fluffy bunny bullshit and pretend like it means anything. /forums for you.

At least sexcalibure stated his position, even if it is objectively flawed.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Apr 22, 2015, 2:16:19 PM
My 2c on the issue is, no one forced you to buy a support pack.

So why on earth are you forcing GGG to give you a beta key preference in return?

And there are many of us who would buy supporter packs all over again, with no string attached.
You get what you pay for at the time, the choice is yours. And I'm sure like myself there are many of us who have spent well over a $1000 on supporter packs and are still waiting patiently for our turn, that is if it even comes around.

EDIT:

Reading between the lines, and your highlight section which is the bulk of your post says it all.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Last edited by GrumpyBear5043 on Apr 23, 2015, 7:12:48 AM
Personally, I'm not going to participate in this boycott. I don't feel like I'm entitled to anything just because I've provided support.

However, I do agree with how people who choose to participate in this are handling themselves. It's the appropriate way to take action that you feel you need to. Much better than ranting and raving.

Best of luck to you all.
Jul 27, 2011 - Sept 30, 2018.
I can't agree that supporters should have gotten automatic access, but I do feel like closed beta and open beta *players* should have gotten first dibs (besides alpha and popular streamers).

The reason I feel that way is because closed beta and open beta supporters/players have been playing this game far longer and they understand (or should understand) the mechanics. I'm not sure what data they're wanting to get from a brand new player that's never even been on another arpg that dies repeatedly in act 1. I feel like older players should have been let in first, then newer players let in later.

But that's my 2 chaos.
"
My 2c on the issue is, no one forced you to buy a support pack.

So why on earth are you forcing GGG to give you a beta key preference in return?

And there are many of us who would buy supporter packs all over again, with no string attached.
You get what you pay for at the time, the choice is yours. And I'm sure like myself there are many of us who have spent well over a $1000 on supporter packs and are still waiting patiently for our turn, that is if it even comes around.
you clearly didn't read what I said
It has nothing to do with me not getting a beta haha

It's about GGGs stubbornness

I made a personal decision about global events that were cause by a singular entity's choices

My point of view about beta is not personal entitlement
It on a marketing and management point of view

edit: Sounds like i have a shitty dictionnary that had as defenition of entitled "Somebody that thinks he's never wrong"
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 22, 2015, 6:02:03 PM
Wait what? It's about GGG's entitlement?

Sure you're not just sublimating now? because no matter how much you say otherwise this is 100% about entitlement. You've made yourself the paragon of entitlement. You can say no no no all day long, oh you didn't read what I said, but your entire premise is that you're owed something because you paid money. No matter how innocently you try to spin it that is what you've been saying for the past week+ now.

Look at your signature, need say no more. You feel you've been disrespected; truth is, you've been disrespecting yourself this whole time. You've done nothing to deserve respect, everything to lose it.

Get over yourself.
Devolving Wilds
Land

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info