Supporters United!

"
Ceryneian wrote:
"
Perq wrote:
"
Ceryneian wrote:
WOW! This escalated quickly.

To dilute salt: apply 2 hour dabs of GTA V liberally to wounds, with a douse of NBA Playoffs at least twice a day, and no more than 4 times a day, for the next 8 weeks or until symptoms alleviate.

Doctor, I'm using Spintires, instead of GTA V, and Age of Wonders 3 instead of NBA Playoffs. Can I expect good results? Don't want to make it worse for myself.
I also included daily dose of Path of Exile daily missions, for well being. Will those help?
Thanks for healthy advice!

I have seen good results in patients using Age of Wonders 3. However lack of GTA V in your system can induce a regression to the original state.

I recommend you maintain daily dose of PoeDaily-Mizzions 5mg, as it is a good compromise.

If you are still experiencing symptoms - we may need to bring you in for an extensive evaluation and I may need to write a prescription for ChampionzLeague2.0 10mg .

Please contact my helpful assistant, Charan, to schedule your appointment.

Thank you!

Thank you Doctor, I've heard that bad cases of this sickness leads to rants, whining and pain in the back. And that is horrible!

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Perq wrote:
You can't name this thread "Supporters united!" because you are no longer a supporter.
Spoiler
Supporter is a person who supports - you no longer support GGG, so you are not supporter. Amarite?

GGG fucked up. Happens. I'm quite sure GGG understands that they fucked up with the beta thing, and then with the Beta Timer. You're going to brag bout that shit until they give you the key, so you shut up?
Come on.
You are, of course, free to stop supporting GGG, but I gotta admit that your reasons are (in my opinion) childish.

"I'm special, cuz I paid moneiz, give me everything I want, else I'll scream and cry."
If you haven't caught up yet, beta is not about you, and you being bored.
i said one of the reason and its not even about me lol, this thread wasnt to list all the times GGG dun goofed, it was for people that dont feel like supporting GGG anymore because of a serie of misshandling and attitude

Welp. I think people who do not want to support GGG anymore will just simply... stop supporting GGG? I see no point in this thread, really. Feedback is given, and all is well. No need for "I R NO GUN SUPERT U ANYMORE, IF YOU DUN DO this AND that.
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Why would i be upset if there was a Mtx Key?

<Edited by support>

I meant if there was an mtx for a beta key, you purchased it, and didn't get in on the beta :)

My bad I should have been more clear.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Last edited by cgexile on Apr 22, 2015, 9:34:45 AM
This thread. It's Aids.
"
Ceryneian wrote:
WOW! This escalated quickly.

To dilute salt: apply 2 hour dabs of GTA V liberally to wounds, with a douse of NBA Playoffs at least twice a day, and no more than 4 times a day, for the next 8 weeks or until symptoms alleviate.

Instructions unclear so where do i put this dick?

"
cgexile wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Why would i be upset if there was a Mtx Key?

<Edited by support>

I meant if there was an mtx for a beta key, you purchased it, and didn't get in on the beta :)

My bad I should have been more clear.

don t bother he too blinded by his wrong opinion about this situation, sadly i doubt he will get it.
Last edited by Muliebrity on Apr 22, 2015, 11:01:51 AM
I am a supporter, probably invested or paid more to GGG then the vast majority of people complaining in this thread.

If you were a closed beta supporter, that doesn't entitle you to future closed betas, I went back and visited the site (webarchive) and no where on there does it say you get access to current (and all future) closed betas.

GGG simply can't invite everyone to a closed beta, it needs to grow over time so that the crucial bugs (like not being able to progress past act 4 normal) are fixed and other thing are addressed. It needs feedback increased over time, not 25 post about how "shit" the changes are all at once.

I am not one bit SALTY over not getting access, it isn't finished, most popular streamers are streaming it, you really aren't missing out on anything. GGG can and will wipe the realm multiple times.

I did however sign up for the beta, so if I get randomly selected I will test and play it to my best abilities, but I am not going to cry on the forums, reddit or ingame about not getting a key because I have supported the game financially.

https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Tell me, what is it like to be well adjusted and rational?

It must be nice ;)

Edit: have a cookie ^-^
|
|
|
V
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Apr 22, 2015, 12:46:39 PM
This thread got more electrolytes than Brawndo. Keep it coming.

PJSalt PJSalt PJSalt
That which does not kill us, makes a huge mistake.
Lol
I will support GGG, they know what they are doing. Am I upset about not getting into the beta? No, that's what CLOSED beta means, a chance to get in.

Stop being a baby.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
So,

money doesn't = access to beta, and you're upset about this?
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP
Last edited by Quazplum on Apr 22, 2015, 12:49:51 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info