Supporters United!

Creating this thread to invite people, supporters, that feel like GGG lacks something or disrespected the trust you have put in them.

"
the drop of water that has made the vase overflow

Personnally i find that GGG treated their supporters like shit in the Closed beta situation.

I dont say this to sound entitled or salty. I was not expecting supporters to have a VIP access in beta, even though Alpha did and they are pretty much alpha because they are supporters, but i was atleast expecting a minimum of advantage for being a supporter (ie: keysus select 1 random supporter account then 1 random account). When i say they treat their supporters like shit, im saying this because they take them for granted (we have you money, now stfu).Sure streamers bring new players but i felt that keeping supporters happy was a bigger issue since they already have shown GGG that their wallet is open for them.As i said a couple times before, im not speaking for my own good, im blacklisted from this Closed Beta test.

Objective of this thread:Considering how GGG treated their supporters, i've chosen not to financially support them anymore.
Every supporters that feel the same way, you are free to join the cause.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Apr 22, 2015, 2:15:34 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I am upset and it does make me less reluctant to support in the future.
S L O W E R
salt mine ahead !!
"
ninedeadeyes wrote:
salt mine ahead !!
if you say so...

GGG are crappy alchemists
they turned a Gold mine into a salt mine.
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
In. Not worried a fk less about lack of invite, but way its been handled.
Do whatever you'd like with your money, i'll keep supporting GGG.

This is like when ppl feel they've been slighted and stand outside a shop with a sign complaining. Because, well, essentially they have nothing better to do.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Will still support zhem because they still value their f2p model. And still love their game. (Me and they themselves)

Sounds like you never really supported their ideals tbh.
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.
I have supported GGG since closed beta. They are doing everything right in my opinion and I have no issues with waiting to get my Beta key if I get one. Just because you gave them a little money doesn't make you better than anyone else playing the game or supporting GGG. Please keep your salt to a minimum and let the good people at GGG continue doing what they feel is right.
You, and anyone who joins this thread make me feel ashamed to display my support tags just because of any association I may have with you.

I will still proudly display my tags since it does in a small way make me feel like I was a small part of this thing.

You have all received exactly what you paid for. You have also failed to manage your own expectations and entitlement issues.

I proudly accept the RBS of this post.
Last edited by Nubatron on Apr 21, 2015, 5:36:12 PM
"
Nubatron wrote:
You, and anyone who joins this thread make me feel ashamed to display my support tags just because of any association I may have with you.

I will still proudly display my tags since it does in a small way make me feel like I was a small part of this thing.

You have all received exactly what you paid for. You have already failed to manage your own expectations and entitlement issues.

I proudly accept the RBS of this post.

Word.

Depending on if I have to move during summer months, I might go for big pack next time if the content of the packs is good.

It will be the last pack I get, ever... I promise. I think I said that after exalted too... Hmm...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info