Wow...

One thread after another deleted, no reason why. This is becoming Blizzard Redux very quickly
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Apr 21, 2015, 4:00:02 PM
yeah. just lol
IGN: MsAnnoyance
"
gooner40 wrote:
One thread after another deleted, no reason why. This is becoming Blizzard Redux very quickly

I know right GGG is getting a little defensive
I dont see any any key!
"
I have locked this thread as there are too many posts that are breaching the forum guidelines. If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at support@grindinggear.com

AKA making them look bad
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
riot
apparently discussing our perception of injustice is a breach of forum guidelines...

If you guys disagree with what they are doing, send an e-mail to support and have them direct it to Samantha.

She will look into it.
You people are all insane lol
The reason is quite simple, no need for a dozen different threads about the same topic :) But I get it, GGG is literally worse than North Korea. Salt on :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
stormyknight wrote:
apparently discussing our perception of injustice is a breach of forum guidelines...

Censorship at its finest lol
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info