Stimulated Growth unique jewel & RF+EB

Stimulated growth is a 2.0 unique jewel that grants 10% life regen while at full ES. http://cb.poedb.tw/us/unique.php?n=Stimulated+Growth

With the change to eldritch battery i think this will be just broken as you can maintain full es so long as you dont use any skills without blood magic.
Especially wuith righteous fire. with eldritch battery.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
It's just 10% increased rate, not 10% of max life regen per secomd.
Not that big of a deal imho.
"
Kussler88 wrote:
It's just 10% increased rate, not 10% of max life regen per secomd.
Not that big of a deal imho.

Doh. I totally read that wrong.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Still a solid jewel on the right builds though.

Looks okaish on the balance scale in my opinion.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
^i totally forgot the full ES condition!

Your absolutely right saiyanz.

It should be without the ES downside and it could be workable for a build that really pushes the regen%.

Or it should have roughly double/triple the value with the ES downside.

What happens if you have 0/0 ES though? Does that count as full?
(if it does, then doubling the value is impossible)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Boem, I believe it would... People bypass troll mantles downside by going blood magic. If 0/0 isn't low, than I would think it's full?
I remember GGG saying that 0/0 is not full or low, it just doesn't count it. So having no ES means you are not on full ES.
Maybe if you had a way to convert incoming damage to chaos damage, which would bypass energy shield.
On the first day of gaming, RNG brought for me: one Flame Hellion of Frost on The Rocky Climb.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info