Beta Skill Gems

Can anyone post the new skill gems here?

GGG said they added 13 new ones

Virgin Strike
Fortify
Fire Golem
Ice Golem
Chaos Golem
Detonate Mine white gem, thingie
Bloodlust
Rallying Cry
Abyssal Cry
Fire Nova Mine

Touch of Virginity
"
MadBro_ wrote:
Touch of Virginity

Heh, I never thought of him that way. Actually, do we know if Dominus is a virgin?
I like many kinds of games 😊
"

Virgin Strike

Increase date rating?
" You... managed to catch the fish i wanted? Congratulations! Let´s keep this a secret between the two of us, shall we? In the meantime, take this. It should be useful in the future." - Krillson, the 8th Master.
Grinding Gear & Gems
"

GGG said they added 13 new ones

Virgin Strike
Fortify
Fire Golem
Ice Golem
Chaos Golem
Detonate Mine white gem, thingie
Bloodlust
Rallying Cry
Abyssal Cry
Fire Nova Mine

Detonate mine white gem and Fire Nova Mine aren't supposed to be in. They might be in the five unrevealed gems, but I doubt it (seem more like enemy skills to me).

One of the unrevealed gems is likely an active skill gem for Duelist. They have double Cyclone as a quest reward, and GGG confirmed that double quest rewards = placeholder for missing skill.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Last edited by TheTenthDoc on Apr 22, 2015, 2:32:33 AM
Would be interesting if GGG means 13 new Skills or 13 new Gems. Makes quite a difference regarding Icestorm.
There's also Gluttony of Elements,we don't know what it does,but we assume it lowers ele resistances and gives chaos res
"

Fire Nova Mine

Fisting Nova's Mine
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Whatever they are, they better be good.
Melee got a few toys, but want MOAR, maybe some nice attack like static strike or molten one, those are the ones that I personally never get bored when starting with, others are just way too boring to watch, like fartwave [bothered searching, it's reave].
NVM
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Apr 22, 2015, 4:32:59 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info