Can't even kick out of HO

You seriously have to step up on your ui and social options.

Out of pure kindness I shared my daily Haku for free, waiting 5 minutes for this guy to finish his other shit, holding on to the spirit at the door, 30 sec to go, he walks in, starts spamming discharge and whatnot totally unnecessary, I'm 80+, the zone was 66... my potato crashes, game dc, mission failed.

I log back on, ask him why the fuck did he do that, do I look like I need help,
did it look at all like I was dying? Did I take any dmg? NO! Would I even care since this is softcore? Hardly... this fucking kid can't even admit he fucked up and say sorry, trying to defend himself by saying "uhm well I thought you were dying" and after that replies with a "lolol hahahaa" to every rethoric question I presented above, between the lines, probably laughing at me for not having a gaming pc bought by daddy, like he does.

So I ignore this [Removed by Support], block mute, kick from my party, tell him to GTFO my hideout.
I start my elron daily, this motherFUCKER walks in the tp and starts it ahead of me, almost fucking it up...

Would someone explain to me, how the fuck is that even possible, that someone that has been PUT ON IGNORE BY YOU, can still, not only STAY in your hideout, but also use your portals?!
This is some EPIC BULLSHIT, FUCKING FIX IT!!

We need a button to kick motherfuckers the hell out of our hideouts!
And if you put someone on /ignore, that person shouldn't be allowed to at least use your hideout portals!!!

Jesus fucking christ...
Another prime example of fail design.

"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Last edited by MikeP_GGG on Apr 21, 2015, 2:49:21 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Or you could say: "GGG, will you please make it so that people not in my party can't use my portals."
I like many kinds of games 😊
Last edited by ArchSecter on Apr 21, 2015, 2:29:26 PM
ya i lost a zana mission adding some random people and one lowbie snuck in and used the portals up even after kicked - lol public parties win
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
I would have egged you on until you exploded in chat, which would have taken about 30 seconds, and then found a place to post the tears on a public forum.
I wonder who the asshole is here.. hmm
Ugh effort
Make a new hideout with the same master and the guy will be stuck in your old hideout. You won't need to redecorate if you use the same hideout.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info