PoE Logic

I do like the irony of how "the only way to fix desync is to increase the speed of light *snort" "lockstep mode would obviously never work in an arpg". Turned into "jk, lockstep is the best, its like playing a whole new game!"
yeah this is the creativity GGG is talking about.

Evasion for Bow skill only
Armour for melee skill
E/S for Caster

New and refreshing
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
game is still terrible , who would´ve thought.
-awful combat system
-awful rng
-awful time input = reward system
-awful leveling beyond 80
-awful "builds" there is a zillion yet you only see the same 10 pretty much doing anything
-awful damage control
-awful closed beta for a new act that should´ve been already released
-awful combat towards RMTers no fight at all tbh
-awful contentblocking into very lategame
-awful monopoly and legacy items

at this stage diablo3 s3 is much better then PoE and d3 will keep getting more content that doesn´t tryhard to be unique catering to wallstreetbanker traders that do nothing but flip items and scam newer players for pixelmoney.

ps: i dont even play d3 s3 but the combat is SO much better and interactive then this completely chunky slowmo fest of frustration.

i check the forums and reddit every few months and there are 0 reasons to start playing with a4 again thus far. 0
Last edited by Kechop on Apr 22, 2015, 1:13:45 AM
"
Kechop wrote:
-awful combat system
-awful rng
-awful "builds" there is a zillion yet you only see the same 10 pretty much doing anything
-awful damage control

at this stage diablo3 s3 is much better then PoE and d3 will keep getting more content that doesn´t tryhard to be unique catering to wallstreetbanker traders that do nothing but flip items and scam newer players for pixelmoney.

ps: i dont even play d3 s3 but the combat is SO much better and interactive then this completely chunky slowmo fest of frustration.

i check the forums and reddit every few months and there are 0 reasons to start playing with a4 again thus far. 0

awful post :3
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Two hand buff incoming
Why?
Kripp is playing 2 hand

Actually most of kripps builds gets nerfed big time due to popularity...
And everytime he makes a new build all the related uniques and weapons triples in price.

For example
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/88134

His old popular wander build with 572k views...

It's a elemental wander... and see how many people playing elemental wand nowadays?
And this was during open beta there weren't so many players.

Oh and do not play that build now, it was nerfed in like 2 month after he puts it out.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
Last edited by Pewzor on Apr 22, 2015, 1:37:19 AM
Maybe it's cause fortify was introduced? Which is really strong.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Maybe it's cause fortify was introduced? Which is really strong.

It really looks like it's doing what it's supposed to do. Kripp seems to use virgin strike to keep the buff up and then run in for a big boom.
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Kechop wrote:
-awful combat system
-awful rng
-awful damage control

D3 was,still is and always will be garbage as well as a disappointment to the Diablo franchise. Poe is what the next step should have been after LOD.
Last edited by rob16437 on Apr 22, 2015, 1:50:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info