Higher tier mods

There's a reason this is 2.0 and not 1.4. If you quit because they change the game, you're really just looking for a reason to quit.
Chris: Mirror items now are still going to be BiS for a very long time and we don't plan on changing that, We don't want to go the D3 RoS Route where everything in a new ''era'' is worthless no the new set of items are just marginally better then the current ones; It doesn't mean it's going to beat any mirror thing wise right now. Even when people make the new mirror set of items it's still only going to be a ''little'' better not in a huge crazy margin. - ZiggD stream

This leaves me to me believe they aren't changing shit in terms of the tier mods.
I love teddy bears.
Last edited by Stygian_Doll on Apr 26, 2015, 11:28:12 AM
I will adapt and overcome.

Also, if you are too worry about standard economy, start playing league.
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
And here i am still hoping to see the day when it would be possible to mirror an item a limited amount of times ( 1, maybe 2 times )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
Why would it? He said that there are new items that are better, marginally so, but better?

He made it sound like certain pieces of equipment will have new mods, and he thinks those mods will be popular/"better", but he doesn't seem to be saying they will make a new tier above the current tier.

It's like, imagine if physical leech wasn't a mod that could show up on amulets. Adding the ability to have physical leech on amulets, and having that only appear on ilvl 80+ items, would then be a totally new mod that opens the way for new BiS amulets and simultaneously make a new "tier" of mods that require higher ilvl than any other items. However, it doesn't strictly invalidate existing other mirror-worthy amulets.

Now, I have no idea what mods they plan to introduce that he thinks will be better than what we already have, but I do think they'll be different, not just "higher numbers".
Last edited by codetaku on Apr 26, 2015, 1:42:20 PM
higher tier is higher tier, it's clear enough.
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info