Higher tier mods

Chris said: "we are introducing some mods that are higher than the current ones".

There you go, word for word. Now, hope dies last, maybe this means they're introducing higher mana gain on kill mods, or other shit no one cares about. Or maybe it means tyrannical, glyphic and all the other good stuff are now T2 mods.
Its still an ARPG and all ARPGS and MMORPGS working like this, new expansion new gear, better gear or what should be the deal with having faceroll gear for Years which cant be improved, thats how this type of games are working or you rly think you get some facroll mirror gear with best rolled mods and use it for the next 8expansions?

Sure the temp leagues working different, but whats the deal about standart, to not improve or change at all its just boring.

If you wanna play with the same stuff over and over than go play some shooter or Strategy games...
This is not the 1st time a new T1 came out to make old T1 stuff T2... for all you new guys out there...
The real hardcore PoE players and the elites sit in town and zoning in and out of their hideouts trading items. Noobs that don't know how to play PoE correctly, kill monsters for items. It's pure fact, it will never change.

Welcome to PoE.
"
Keks22 wrote:
Its still an ARPG and all ARPGS and MMORPGS working like this

I've played a good number of ARPG and no one has never required so much time to build end game gears and characters. Collecting 2000 ex in this game is simply absurd. That's why it is equally absurd vanishing years of efforts with "oh, yes, now we introduce better gear, swapping to crap all of yours, thanks and goodbye".

I think you can understand what I mean.
Ah that is why foe bite was sold.
great news. the tears will flow
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
great news. the tears will flow

Not the tears of the few very rich of this game (they will craft new T1 items on the second day), maybe the tears of who, finally, has bought a mirrored wand selling his mother and all he can do with it now is... I let you imagine.
Even with the new tiers (I almost wrote tears) it will be quite awhile before there is gear floating around that is better than the mirrored goodies don't you think?

I figure RNG will prevent it for awhile, but the person who finds or makes a remarkable piece will win the lottery.
"
Darkaleb wrote:
"
Keks22 wrote:
Its still an ARPG and all ARPGS and MMORPGS working like this

I've played a good number of ARPG and no one has never required so much time to build end game gears and characters. Collecting 2000 ex in this game is simply absurd. That's why it is equally absurd vanishing years of efforts with "oh, yes, now we introduce better gear, swapping to crap all of yours, thanks and goodbye".

I think you can understand what I mean.

Without progression their will be no need for continue gaming, maybe its a bit to expensive to get these BiS weapons, but the gear will still be strong in this expansion i dont think GGG will wipe every mirrored gear in this expansion. Anyway i dont care about standart so it wont affect me at all, but the best gear you can craft should be super expensive thats how it works, so worked D3 before it came to scrubcore with Uniques BiS. D3 wasnt different before several Patches and lots of crying from people who cant get best gear. And Blizzard only cares about money, and Money is generated by causals so make game scrubcore and make more money.

Still hopinh GGG will wipe items atleast slightly with every expansion, and still the nextone is 1-2years from now so enough time to generate enough Standart BiS.

And if you played several ARGs, which are mostly shorttime games or D3 and D3 was nearly impossible to get best possibly rolls so i would say you did not play D3. And you can still faceroll content with good gear, you dont need everything mirrord to Faceroll nearly everything so its nice to have but its not needed at all in PoE
Last edited by Keks22 on Apr 21, 2015, 10:44:06 AM
"
Keks22 wrote:
Without progression their will be no need for continue gaming

I agree with you man, only I thought PoE was slightly different cause the very strenght of this game is the infinite possibilities of reinventing characters and builds rather than turn them stronger with power creep every expansion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info