Closed beta thoughts so far.... Will continue to edit

I might not have have beta access but I might as well leave feedback from what I seen from streamers heres the list of things for now. I am NOT going to spoil anything.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 20, 2015

1. Fortify is a bit too strong, it starts at 25 and goes to 44% i think since its one per level In all honesty it should cap out at like 35%, Let us not forget that people already hit really high level as melee a while back so no need to make it completely broken

2. Streamers fighting monsters in normal, their hit points is a bit too high right now.

3. Ghost Spawn rate seems to have not been reduced by much, they should be pretty rare :\ but already a streamer had two ghost in one instance.

4. Act four looks pretty nice, The monsters have a nice balance to them, seems as if they all kind of use different things and like fills up the screen with things to avoid or tank and they deal a really decent amount of damage so you can't play brainless like in act 1 and 2.

5. Crashes atm, but its only beta so eventually they will get fixed, hopefully? XDXDXD

6. The new Jewel system is pretty nice, like the customization, I can't test rolls myself yet so I can't really say if its Strong enough to be a passive point, Too strong to be a passive point, or way too weak to be a passive point, but its like a passive skill that can be edit constantly without and repercussions so It could be worth it.

7. Jewel placement looks okay, The tree is getting a bit crazy, but yeah It makes theory-crafting a bit more fun to get that perfect build™

8. There was a thing I complained about and it actually got fixed Thnx it had something to do with Sovereignty and now thanks to what has been added I would actually like thoses nodes now in some builds xD

9. The Music, I am really am enjoying it and in the future considering to play with it ticked on.

10. The Re-sync thing is really cool, you can tell exactly when it syncs up itself because of dead corpses move to where they actually died, But looking forward to lockstep.

11. The skill re-balance is really cool, a lot more gems would be used and not be over showered by efficiency of other gems being way better (Including support skills). Also change of levels with some skills and gems to mix it up a bit.

12. Quality of life placement of things, reduction of areas that were tedious, looks pretty nice so far. I am a racer and I can't wait to race through the game again going to be a new experience, might even try out new classes.

13. Beta key giveaways aren't very optimized, obvious alternate accounts are currently receiving keys. Should have a character requirement of atleast level 10 or 20 so legit people who want to play the game will have the ability to play.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
April 21, 2015

Will revive after obtaining beta key not enough info can be gathered through stream. If you are willing to leave feedback then you can.
Last edited by TempoTune on Apr 21, 2015, 4:00:52 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Ghosts are fine as-is. They're no fun if they never appear.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
If anything they should just continue to try to limit how many builds can use fortify. Does lightning strike really need a close range melee buff?
Standard Forever
The new item art is nice.
i disagree only with 3.Due to their behaviour and how they add more challenge to the game,providing its long missing risk/reward factor,i think spawn rate should be the same.But,thats my expierience from watching streaming,so...you might know better
Bye bye desync!
"
elwindakos wrote:
i disagree only with 3.Due to their behaviour and how they add more challenge to the game,providing its long missing risk/reward factor,i think spawn rate should be the same.But,thats my expierience from watching streaming,so...you might know better

Well sure they shouldn't be so rare you don't see them once in a while, but they shouldn't be everywhere all the time because then you will then to get annoyed of them.
"
"
elwindakos wrote:

Well sure they shouldn't be so rare you don't see them once in a while, but they shouldn't be everywhere all the time because then you will then to get annoyed of them.

Aw man, you're right, those loot pinatas that bring much-needed variance to the gameplay are sooooooo annoying :P
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
anything you can tell different for leech mechanic?
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info