The Closed Beta of The Awakening is live!

"
Josephoenix wrote:
"
Alea wrote:

I would prefer to pay 30 or 50 € to get unique 1 key for my game, end of story :p

GGG could've made a lot of money this way, just make a "Act IV Beta Supporter Pack"

$50 (or euros), 400 GGG gold, a beta key and some other little thing.

Would've made them a ton. Just my opinion...but alas not my/our decision to make.

that would be the worst cash cowing since EA. creating a hype, keeping the beta invites low but sell keys anyways. i dont think ( hope ) this will happen.

http://icurse.nl/betalist/ <- this makes me sad. there are so many 0 post and new accounts. GGG will never see feedback from this users.
Wow Laethecre account made the 20th, how lucky can that person be? :D
Last edited by BonumNox on Apr 21, 2015, 6:06:45 AM
What I would like to know, is wether or not the characters from the closed beta will be deleted or transfered as is done after leagues?
reduce timer to 3 min ?))
i wanna play
Last edited by Dante382 on Apr 21, 2015, 6:08:46 AM
imagine you find a mirror on beta = i dont want to be an exile any longer
i hate you redditors, you know who you are
Unbelievers...faithless heretics, the whole damn lot of you!

YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!!!!
D8<
Last edited by Mezzurah on Apr 21, 2015, 6:12:58 AM
The entitlement in this thread is making me feel physically ill.
I love reading people whine about not getting a key, or complaining that only 400 initially got access. Read the original release from GGG that goes over the beta process and the changes coming in 2.0. Closed beta isn't for everyone's enjoyment, it's a way for GGG to test new, unbalanced content and get solid data from users. Imagine the chaos of releasing a still broken and unabalanced beta version to 5+ million users. Everyone would be losing their minds saying the game is broken and isn't worth playing BECAUSE NOBODY UNDERSTANDS WHAT "BETA" ACTUALLY MEANS. (i.e. H1Z1) Would you be able to sift through 5+ million angry responses about how your game is garbage to find the constructive feedback? Stop being so stupid.

To sum up: You are required to pay NOTHING to have access to a game that has given millions of hours of enjoyment to gamers across the globe. You are now required to pay, again, NOTHING to see that game be improved and expanded upon. Stop whining, other games that see half as much dedication from their developers require a subscription. Stop whining and let the beta do its job. If you get in, don't be an idiot. Test every aspect of the game and understand that GGG wants this to be a new experience and new challenge. Whining about how your build got nerfed makes you sound like a baby. Be a mature gamer, and realize the artistic value of the games we enjoy. Show some respect kids.

why Twinkie accounts receive keys?
All this hate is just sad. Everyone annoyed about GGG not letting them play RIGHT NOW a new content of a game that is totally free. Seriously, what are you mad about? You'll get access sooner or later - if not in beta, wait a few weeks, hell wait even a few months, so what? Take a god damn brake from playing, do something useful or shut up. That annoying blabber about "closed beta a bad choice" blablabla, that was GGG's decision, they own the game, they command the development process and if they think it's good, either write a constructive opinion about it or don't write anything at all. But that goes about what's wrong in the world today. You get something totally free, made from passion for your pleasure, and still you think you got the right to flame the people that got the balls to do it only because you think some things should be done differently. I signed for beta, still don't have access but I'll just patiently wait, play Pillars, ride a bike, do something else enjoying the brake. Patience is a virtue youngsters, the sooner you'll realize it the sooner your life will start getting better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info