Zana dailies

Why Zana quests have time limit? Its too short. I cant finish any daily.
Only some have timers. And those are split between a 5:00 fixed time and a 30 second time that can be extended. Most people fail some of those missions. It'd be too easy if you never failed. If you fail them all, it's your build or play style.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
I definitely had issues with timed dailies before my character got stronger. I also realized there is no point pushing yourself over the limit and dieing while trying. This is especially true in 73+ maps where damage spikes up a lot. I also always bring lvl20 Purity of Elements with me that I'm ready to swap in for one of my offensive auras if need be.

Just use timed daily you cant finish to your advantage: fully clear the map, get experience and hopefully some maps will drop while you are there. If you feel confident or the map is easy, you can try to kill end boss as well.

Zana's daily quests are some of the best sources of experience, maps and lvl75+ loot for starting players. Use them well and harvest all that you can from them.
Some of it is luck too. I've had "find the map" dailies where I finally found it way at the far end of the map long after time ran out, and I've had them drop right away after starting the run. Best one was this past weekend I got "kill the corrupted monsters" and they were there to greet me when I zoned in. Boom, done in like 5 seconds. Seems like every time I get that one I have to search the whole damn map to find them.

Also on the ones where you touch the stones to extend your time, you probably don't have time to kill stuff. Just search and touch stones til you finish and only kill what you must to survive. Had one of THOSE missions last week and besides having to touch the lodestones in the time limit, I had the two rogue exiles to deal with and they wouldn't let me just run away. Felt lucky when I completed that one with about 5 seconds left on the clock. PSHEWWW

Zana knows how to push your buttons, hehh

i just skip those and take the free xp. imo not worth dieing trying to zerg around on a timer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info