Chris Wilson "The Coves are gone now" 2:0

Please add them as an optional side area then. Also, I'd prefer you to *not* shorten Act 1, seeing as it's arguably the best (most atmospheric) act, and it's already the shortest act. If anything, shorten act 3 (less quest-item requirements etc. to get from Docks to Piety) without removing areas.

OR just remove Cruel difficulty and be done with it. Then you can focus on adding a bit of length to existing acts too.
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Gotta agree, I ain't even mad at the Coves! Rather than cut the coves add an interesting mini-boss!

Act 3 is the one that needs a hair cut yo!
I too would prefer the Coves to be moved to the side instead of removed. It's a terrible area due to tar zombies, but it's one of the more atmospheric.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
is a1 actually the shortest? for some reason the act length for me is always (longest to shortest)

a1
a3
a2
IGN Stuns_McNutshot | Ichimans_McIchimans | Balls_McCritterson
Optional quest side zone could be interesting
The Climb would be a better candidate for removal than Coves. Climb shares looks and monster selection with Prisoners' Gate, while Coves is unique in these regards.
"
Spede_P wrote:
The Climb would be a better candidate for removal than Coves. Climb shares looks and monster selection with Prisoners' Gate, while Coves is unique in these regards.

tell em
+1

I love the Coves. One of the better areas of my favorite act (haven't tried act 4 yet though).
Also, playing through 4 acts 3 times is like playing through the old 3 acts 4 times (which would be a pain). Therefor I too think they ought to remove the Cruel difficulty and in return they could make the other acts a little bit lengthier.
i think that they picked coves because it's the easiest area in a1 to skip through (as I usually do). just run along the edge of the water, and you hit like 2-3 packs on average (and even those are quite easy to skip since they're usually slow-moving zombies or spines/crabs).

that being said, good point about it having unique enemies.
IGN Stuns_McNutshot | Ichimans_McIchimans | Balls_McCritterson
Oh shit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info