Less threads per page? [going to be fixed tomorrow]

Is it just me or there are less threads per page in the forums?

Update:
"
Chris wrote:
We'll fix this in the morning, sorry about that!

Spoiler

No problem master Chris!
Just wanted to make sure there isnt smn wrong with my chrome version.
Also, Chris posted on one of my threads, my life is complete.
Good to know that its being addressed and its not permanent and btw, great forum addition (the one where you can view the threads).
I think it has a small problem though, it doesnt show you only the threads, which you created but every post thread in which you have posted. Maybe it is intended that way, maybe the name "view my threads" should be renamed.
Spoiler
IF you could throw a beta key i would forget all about it.
Last edited by S3ph1r0th on Apr 20, 2015, 11:25:51 AM
Yep. Not cool, yo.

EDIT: Was "View my threads" always there?
You make my ochinchin go doki doki.

Last edited by GooberM on Apr 20, 2015, 6:25:34 AM
its not you lol
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
that's the case indeed.
I guess that's why we had "Game servers are restarting now. They should be back up in a few minutes."

I was expecting something more exciting :)
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Less threads for me too. Doesnt look or feel right. lol
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Not just you.

Weirdly enough, I kinda associated it with that realm restart.
Better stay in the land of the damned, Exile. Here, even the very words are corrupted by Nightmare.
GGG nerfbat doesnt pick it's victims.

RIP threads / page
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Damn.. now it will be even easier to fill up the first page with whining threads, when beta starts tomorrow! :P
Yeah, holy sh!t, just noticed. I'm gonna check if there's a way to heighten the number ...
I like many kinds of games 😊
Normal forum engines at least have this a configurable option. Not GGG's abomination, no siree!
Tinfoil hat time: They are trying to drive everyone off these forums onto reddit, so that they can close it here.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Last edited by mruuh on Apr 20, 2015, 6:23:41 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info