YOLO!! Duelist Level 100 "Static or Lightning" Strike. Uber Atziri Runner. 1.3

"
Ceryneian wrote:
Nice build bro! Happy you made your Duelist version work. Nice vids too.

Why you say Static Strike stronger than Lightning Strike - more AOE for Uber map? How does single target DPS compare?

Also do you use Abyssus? Will reduce some life but you get more DPS and no downside since you run perma-IC on Uber map.

Static Strike is more powerfull and safe. I think if you know how use,....it have more AOE thAn lighting strike, and in "split phase" in Uber with "pierce" you can hit the elemental reflect statue and die,while with Static stryke you are safer.
You get more DPS with LS, perhaps to clean maps i would take LS.
The best way is play and test.
But now i prefer Static Strike.

I only use Abyssus in "Double Vaal", because i get a lot of dps and can kill then fast, before they start to throw them spells. I prefer Rat´s Nest, safer .......not all time i run in immortal call.

New secrets items.......

GEMS IN SHIELD:

GEMS IN HELMET:

GEMS IN GAUNTLETS:

The last item and most important will be showed tomorrow.... STAY ALERT!!! :-xx
Excuse for my english......
Last edited by Alberto_Wolf on May 18, 2015, 11:18:26 AM
New video in Uber Atziri with a super fun belt. (Headhunter Belt)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZabV2-Je8U

and the last 2 ITEMS . and most important.!!!!

GEMS IN WEAPON:

GEMS IN CHEST:

ALTERNATIVES:
Last edited by Alberto_Wolf on May 18, 2015, 11:19:01 AM
nice build mate ^^
LV 100 "World #1 The one did " Duelist with LL/ST build is「possible」!
LV 300 Witch、LV 200 Duelist、LV 100 Ranger
LV 200 Scion、LV 300 Templar、LV 100 Shadow

My Sweet SC Shop:thread/1091685
one day I asked friends to indicate me an uber servicer ... appeared the name of ALBERT WOLF ... perguentei if it was possible to make the uber along with it
... He said it is not usual but we could do ... he had a lot of patience to go explaining the steps in the BOSS more difficult .. successful outcome as posted video ...
I recommend to all this very good servicer and attentive
2 PLAYERS in The Alluring Abyss KILLING UBER.
Scion level 95 (Lucicrecia) ......SRS
Duelist level 100 (me... :-)).....Static Strike
https://youtu.be/tB2FR3ROxes

:-) it was fun!!!
I remind my UBER/NORMAL ATZIRI SERVICE
100% safe and fair.

You can choose:
1. follow me in twicht while i run the stances
2. come with me to the stances (uber and normal)

Twicht: Albert_Wolf
IGN: Albert_Wolf

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1241433
Last edited by Alberto_Wolf on May 19, 2015, 6:45:55 AM
Very nice, thanks for posting, my first PoE character will be this one. Still leveling tho. seems like im still miles away (sill leveling) but ill try.

BTW finding this game much more interesting than Diablo, where i come from.
"
si0ke wrote:
Very nice, thanks for posting, my first PoE character will be this one. Still leveling tho. seems like im still miles away (sill leveling) but ill try.

BTW finding this game much more interesting than Diablo, where i come from.

Of course ...Path of Exile is much better than Diablo ( i was playing diablo, until i find POE :-))

Perhaps more expensive is my dagger, try to get one looks like mine, but not necesarry Loath Bane.

See you and enjoy the game.
Last edited by Alberto_Wolf on May 22, 2015, 5:28:57 AM
I have a question regarding your saffels frame and reckoning + cusre on hit and elemental weakness.

does reckoning even proc with saffels?

can spells be blocked?

where is the sense of using reckoning with saffels, except to the cureso on hit ofc?
Funny question. Spells can definitely be blocked, in fact that's what the mod says on the shield. Lol.

So, if spells can be blocked, then reckoning can be procced. Now, reckoning, along with curse on hit, also hits like a goddamn truck, allowing you to leech back and stun enemies, especially if you're being momentarily overwhelmed.

Remember, reckoning dps isn't based on shield type(if this is what you mean by your third question) but rather on your main weapon. In this case, the main weapon is loath bane, and hence the hitting like a goddamn truck.

Hope that helps :P
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info