What happens when Closed Beta starts tomorrow?

cannot wait for this !! please tell me i'm in the beta
The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled, was Convincing the world he didn't exist
"
almostdead wrote:
"
WiseGuard wrote:
"
DerDave wrote:
. You can reserve all of your mana and still use energy shield to cast your spells. In addition you can still use MoM because your energy shield is still there even without "real" mana.

Thing is.
If you have 3000 mana and 1% mana regen per second, you gain 30 mana per second.
If you have 1000 mana and 2000 ES covering it, whilst having 1% mana regen per second, you gain 10 man per second.

If you reserve all your mana, the mana regen doesn't really help...

Doesn't matter how much mana you'd regen. With Ghost reaver you would leech energy shield and since ES will apply to your mana globe with EB you should be able to use this ES to cast your spells/attacks.

Basically GR + EB should behave like mana leech with the possibility to reserve 100% of your mana.

Maybe I understand the whole "EB = ES protects your mana" thing wrong but beta will show :)
Are the initial selected testers going to be notified in advance to be able to download the beta client in advance?
Actually I'm afraid of any update. Every update= Nerf and kill some builds. This one is no exception. When it stops? When game will be unplayable solo? And even act 1 will have to be done in party?
"
DerDave wrote:

Doesn't matter how much mana you'd regen. With Ghost reaver you would leech energy shield and since ES will apply to your mana globe with EB you should be able to use this ES to cast your spells/attacks.

Basically GR + EB should behave like mana leech with the possibility to reserve 100% of your mana.

Maybe I understand the whole "EB = ES protects your mana" thing wrong but beta will show :)

Edit... never mind...
Last edited by Galtrovan on Apr 20, 2015, 2:42:41 PM
"
Kastmar wrote:
Actually I'm afraid of any update. Every update= Nerf and kill some builds. This one is no exception. When it stops? When game will be unplayable solo? And even act 1 will have to be done in party?

This has always been the case for all action rpgs out there. Team play > solo play.
It's kind of sad really but that's just the way it works.

Way less chance of getting hit .. more CC .. currency per map divided per team member etc
"
DerPizzadieb wrote:
Changing uniques and nerfing crtis, guess i can bury my crit mjölner. I smell a direct mjölner change.

Are you implying the disgusting item mjolner does not deserve a nerf?
The question is - i fire tornado shot with gmp+pierce (using drillneck for examle) the arrows explode sending projectiles. Now, for example, 3 projectiles at once hit 1 target. And? Only 1 hits and others? pierce dealing damage to targets behind? and if that 1 proj, that hit 1-st target pierces too, it wont hit the 2-nd target behind, because it was already hit by another proj, from those 2 which didnt afeected the 1-st target? So, pierce is now useless, gmp useless too?
Last edited by Nagluho on Apr 20, 2015, 2:36:16 PM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
Are you implying the disgusting item mjolner does not deserve a nerf?

I hope he isn't, I was pretty disgusted myself when I saw it and I heard that Thor tossed his in the dumpster, uninstalled the game and moved to California to grow weed and live in harmony with nature for the rest of his days.

"
Nagluho wrote:
The question is - i fire tornado shot with gmp+pierce (using drillneck for examle) the arrows explode sending projectiles...

It was answered at least ten times in the thread but here goes again: attacks are unable to shotgun directly so they won't be affected by the change in any way.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Last edited by raics on Apr 20, 2015, 2:41:34 PM
"
"
Kastmar wrote:

This has always been the case for all action rpgs out there. Team play > solo play.
It's kind of sad really but that's just the way it works.

Way less chance of getting hit .. more CC .. currency per map divided per team member etc

SAD :-( I love playing solo and NEVER played POE in party.
Last edited by Kastmar on Apr 20, 2015, 2:45:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info