Final day for Forsaken Masters supporter packs

$3400 sittin in checking account

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ give packs ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Please help me im not sure if I understand this discount method correctly...

When the new packs will come I would like to buy the regular 50$ supporter pack. If i want to take this discount opportunity, I have to:

1) buy any pack (5$ pack is enough) now and then Ill be able the get the starter pack with discount when its arrive for 40$ the smaller and for 80$ the bigger pack. It will scale up whatever pack ill want..

2) buy 2x20$ pack now its 40$ overall. With this ill be able to get the discounted 50$pack for 40. BUT if i want to get the 100$ pack i have to pay 50$ more since ill just spent 40$ in the promotional period before new packages and I cant take the dicount advantage to the remaining 50$ spending because I bought only 40$ in the pre period.

Thanks in advance!
Yay finally a new pack to get!
I dont understand, why points purchased only AFTER 20.4. counts as discount for new packs?

Why not all made ? So greedy GGG ?
120$ ARCTIC SUPPORTER
Black cat, Arctic portal, Arctic skull hatred, Arctic footprints, 2x Arctic Weapon, 20 skins, +3 tab
Finally, a new forum title. Keep up the good work GGG.
These supporter packs will be Awesome!!!
Got one! But... new packs already? I can't take this Q_Q
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira
Gib ME new stuff too buy take all my moneyz pleaze
Sadly,

This confused me also or I would have upgraded from apprentice to journeyman. I couldn't be sure whether I would get all of the points or less because I already bought the apprentice pack. I read somewhere that I would get a discounted price but not the full points. If that were not true then I am sad I have missed out. But it just wasn't terribly clear to me as an existing supporter.

Yeah, I wana upgrade too. I just messaged Support this morning and not sure how long to wait if no one replies.

I purchased $45 on 4/21/2015

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info