Final day for Forsaken Masters supporter packs

Upgrade now or get the new one immediately next week? Doing both unfortunately is not an option... Hmm...
Crit happens.
Gotta say, not the news I was hoping for. Need some sweet sweet beta info.

That said, looking forward to the new supporter packs.
was just curious. I know that if we buy point packs past the 20th we can get the price reduced for future packs; however, what about point packs we purchased before the end of today? I was figuring they would transfer over to the new ones or is that not the case?
Awsome im so looking forward to the new packs
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
There must be closed beta access in the packs. Why else release awakening supporter packs during a closed beta.
Last edited by BMutsaards on Apr 19, 2015, 9:03:20 PM
"
Inarion1986 wrote:
Upgrade now or get the new one immediately next week? Doing both unfortunately is not an option... Hmm...

Old one now, new one later (it'll be around a while). =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
BMutsaards wrote:
There must be closed beta access in the packs. Why else release awakening supporter packs during a closed beta.

ye! supporters need some love heh

We pay the bills - no need for anyone to be buthurt over this anyways^^ (if it happens ;))
Who Are We? Where do we come from?
"
Cudez wrote:
"
BMutsaards wrote:

ye! supporters need some love heh

We pay the bills - no need for anyone to be buthurt over this anyways^^ (if it happens ;))

I ment it more like a prediction based on this news instead of a request.
Last edited by BMutsaards on Apr 19, 2015, 9:17:11 PM
yaaaaaay! I need a 5th badge!

*throws gold bars at screen*
Finest Hardcore Gaming Guild ~Soldiers of the Wasteland~ sotwguild.com
You got me... had to pull the trigger on the Apprentice pack. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info