Please educate me, why does anyone consider PoE to be "hard"?

You get out of PoE what you put into it. If you're prepared properly, the first couple difficulties are easy enough, but it definitely gets harder the further you go.
once you get to act 1 merciless mssg me and Ill show you merville. We will take a trip to necropolis.
those who know little believe they know much.but those who know much have learned of their ignorance

Guild: eclectic gaming council. Diversity is our first name
"I've beaten normal level..." stopped right there.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
I call troll lol
I dont see any any key!
"
Todarius wrote:
I've beaten normal level with my lightning-arc using templar.

You'll see
Clear all 78 and unique maps on hardcore and post again please. If you are still alive, of course.
http://i.imgur.com/8fqgfAh.png
just had to post in this thread.

op sounds like a nice guy, supported right off the bat
and if you are an experienced player even merciless and some maps
might be no problem for you off the bat..

however. I am very excited to read some of the incoming changes for 2.0
it's what a lot of path of exile players have been looking forward to a
while, and it sounds like you will enjoy it as well.

difficulty ramp up incoming !
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
"
Please educate me, why does anyone consider PoE to be "hard"?

Desync, duh.
"
"
Etesias wrote:
You're basically judging this game by its tutorial. Which takes some time, indeed.

You know something like 5% of all players or some other absurd number actually reach maps? Doesn't that mean maybe GGG should focus on making that 'tutorial' actually more engaging gameplay wise? Instead of being so easy? You need to learn to think outside your own scope of gameplay.

yeah this.. had like 3 friends quit because whole normal difficulty is sooo fucking boring as hell.

and then Cruel is about as boring, a bit less because at least you have you build working to some degree and can jsut run through it faster...
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
It used to be hard, and

It requires a certain tenacity.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info