Please educate me, why does anyone consider PoE to be "hard"?

please GGG buff AOE!!!!! Game too hard...not

Source:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/33wit4/fastest_lvl_70_ive_done_in_a_new_league/

"
ReZar wrote:

Post again when you have actually played the game.

Can you expain what is "playing the game?" The game end once you kill dominus right now, so the difficulty of the game should be compared on how long and hard it is to get level 67-70 and kill dom merciless.

Right now finishing the game story is a cake walk and 9h SOLO/no trade /in hardcore to rush the end is very very quick for an Arpg even if this is done by an experienced player....

Forum pvp
Last edited by lolozori on Apr 27, 2015, 9:22:48 AM
"
lolozori wrote:

Right now finishing the game story is a cake walk and 9h SOLO/no trade /in hardcore to rush the end is very very quick for an Arpg even if this is done by an experienced player....

I disagree. There is A LOT of content after you kill Dominus. I will not go into the details, as I think every single person in here knows what that is. Judging the game after its main story, is stupid. Skyrim or Fallout, two of the biggest games I've played, are huge. If you judge them after their main story, you're talking, what, 8 hours? Is that fair? Not at all.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I wonder if the OP feels educated yet.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"

lol

Can you repeat that feat in that time?
I'd love to see you kill dominus merciless in 12-15 hours even. Solo no trade and on hc.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Apr 27, 2015, 11:27:28 AM
"
lolozori wrote:

please GGG buff AOE!!!!! Game too hard...not

Source:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/33wit4/fastest_lvl_70_ive_done_in_a_new_league/

"
ReZar wrote:

Post again when you have actually played the game.

Can you expain what is "playing the game?" The game end once you kill dominus right now, so the difficulty of the game should be compared on how long and hard it is to get level 67-70 and kill dom merciless.

All that this says to me (and likely GGG) is that the flameblast skill needs a heavy rework. The results thus far indicate a massive divide between ranged aoe and front line bashers.

Data collection is delicious.
Much pro op, game too easy for you, you should go back to cod.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
"
Charan wrote:
I wonder if the OP feels educated yet.

I think he got your point. He is young. I don't think he had bad intent
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
OP did a great job at trolling i'd say
Have fun! And go buy my stuff...

Shops: 522765 / 1094567 / 1147014
Could swear that was a Solwitch thread...
Huh?
"
calistho wrote:
Could swear that was a Solwitch thread...

solwitch is above this lol
I dont see any any key!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info