HellStrike templar built-any improvment suggestion?

Hi everyone,

here's my Templar-light. strike charchter, i'll be happy to hear what you think about it, about the gear use, gems use and tree planing.

tnx in advance (:

and the tree

Passive skill tree build
first before anything else, choise your defense (armour, evasion, energy shiit, hybrid).
Delete on death.
kind of hybrid of energy shield and armor, i mainly base my defense on my body armor which supply me tons of life all the time, so even if i take much damage i almost do not stay on low life, it is all recovered very quick
your current cold resist is 73%, i think such thing is normal for scrubcore players xD.

more glasscannon

passive tree
replace herald of ice and purity of element, for purity of lightning and purity of ice.
take out the mana flask, with this tree your mana per sec is 122.

stats changes
extra flask slot, 14% less life, more damage, resistance fixed, less life regen.

more defence, more dps

passive tree
replace purity of elements for haste. now you dont need mana flask.

stats changes
extra flask slot, 15% less life, more damage, resistance fixed, less life regen, more movement speed, more armour, 8% reduced AoE.

with the attributes changes, now you can level herald of ice to max lvl, this tree give 28% more resistance which replace purity of elements. run haste which replace those 3 disallocated cast speed (you still casting 3% increased more than before). with haste and the dualist passive, now your movement speed is far faster then before. movement speed is a primary defense for ranged char, which you can manually avoiding some nasty damage.
you shold feel take less physical damage. 1% or 2% life regen is enough for ranged char. i alway play in hc leagues, and i feel 140-160% life from the tree and with reasonable amount of life on gears (4k to 5k life) is ok for endgame contents.
Delete on death.
Last edited by Whildus on Apr 20, 2015, 1:38:58 PM
Sorry for my noobiness, but what is it being "scrubcore"?

tnx for the suggestions, but i got some questions before i take the risk and use that amount of orbs of regrats.

first i prefer not to make a glasscannon built since i hate dying (: and although i'm not a progress-before-everything player, in such lvl it is not fun to loose 10% exp.

second, i wonder if it is worthing to give up 15% life and also my energy shield (which is around 1000) using eldrich battery. adding to this taking out the purity of element i wonder how much it help me? how my defense is improving? how high go my dps? is it nessesary to give up on the increae AoE? since i base my charchter on light. strike isn't it lowering my damage ability?

and finnally? what flask should i add? does the one i got are fine?
post edited

im sorry, i copied a wrong link. now corrected.
Delete on death.
Well, i've done what you suggested, but know i'm stock. i can run only 3 out of my 4 auras-purity of light, haste and herald of thunder- i do not have enough mana for herald of ice. how can it be, and what should i do now?

should i use purity of light at all in such a combo?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info