Looking for a Caster Marauder Build

As the title says I'm looking for a caster build, just got back into the game and I love how the marauder looks but this time I want to play a caster.

So I'm looking for suggestions or builD route.
ughm ... builds list thread ... ughm
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Last edited by KorgothBG on Apr 19, 2015, 1:49:18 PM
Damn phone thought I added in, looking for a caster build that's not incernate, totems, Freeze pulse or rf.
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAe4wlJ11JZ5uuPnfjPC0=

And then you're free to skill in any direction you want I'd say. I'd definitely go further into the Templar area, because of the +elemental damage nodes that buff all spells, and maybe Witch for dual curse, but it's entirely up to you. Without knowing your preferred spell I cannot give a more detailed suggestion.
in the past ive had some fun with a marauder chain ice spear caster, if played well you wont need any extra crit nodes so getting to other side of the tree isn't as important as most other spells need for crit.
Look at the 1st thread.
"
GreyARocks wrote:
Damn phone thought I added in, looking for a caster build that's not incernate, totems, Freeze pulse or rf.

Level 80

Searing Touch

Firestorm + Blood Magic + Life Leech + Spell Echo + Faster Casting + Increased Duration
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Last edited by Edzilla on Apr 24, 2015, 12:57:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info