RF build, what to socket into Doryani's?

I've mostly followed the build listed here: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/926461/page/1 (with the exception that i haven't got dual curse)

I do tons of damage with RF and love it... but for bosses like Atziri, what should I socket into Doryani's Catalyst:

1) damage boost: flameblast + spell echo + conc effect

2) damage boost: searing bond + inc burning damage + ?
If you needed more dps, you should use Conc/Echo/FlameSurge, if you are using Elemental Equilibrium, this might be not as efficient for you to be doing, just stick with cyclone/whatever to proc your EE.

I would personally just add a manual casted Enduring Cry, even with a CWDT setup
Or you could also put in vaal skills in there, skellies and grace are excellent options for you
twitch.tv/djayred

@DjayCrimson
arctic armour + elemental weakness + empower

Do you already have a primary skill in your chest?

Cwdt + cold snap + searing bond is what my rf currently uses in the catalyst with chest socketed incinerate.

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info