Golem idea

What would happen if your Golem could be spawned in your weapon swap and not die when you switched to your main weapon set?

It would have to be that you could only have one golem out at a time. But I'm afraid that giving the power of having one of the 3 buffs from them, will make it so that every build will want to run one.

The buffs being:
Flame golem, 15 increased damage at gem lvl 1.
Ice golem, 20 crit chance 20 acc at gem lvl 1.
Chaos golem, 3% additional physical damage reduction at gem lvl 1.

I could see that causing a problem like the current dedicated links that almost every build runs with, the CWDT setups. I could see + to minion helms being where this link would always be =/.

As at least one of those buffs is going to be very useful for any build to want to run. Players would most likely always be willing to give up at least 1 link to do so. Not only do they give the buff, but they act like a meet shield for safety.

Also a cool side effect of having them be like this would be, having +1, +2, or +3 fire or cold skill gem weapons go up in value/ usefulness. As the flame golem gets affected by fire and ice golem by cold, with obv chaos golems being affected by chaos and not having a +to chaos skills rare, it could still benefit from a +1 to skills weapon.

I would for sure keep a close eye in the beta on how many players are using these skills and see if having almost every player use up one of their main links to do so is something that was intended. =)

Looking for some feedback on this idea.

Thanks <3 xDank
ign HC: Ek_dank Acct name xDank
Last edited by xDank on Apr 19, 2015, 12:18:17 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info