haku´s worktable is missing

Hello,
I have a Problem like the title said the crafting-table from haku is missing i searched and found this command /claim_crafting_benches.
My problem here is that i didnt get the one from Haku and yes i leveled Haku and even use his Hideout he is on Level 7.
I hope someone can help me because i need his crafting-table :D

P.S.: Sry for my Bad English and i used this Account in the past and im playing over Steam now (possibly it is needed to know).

And sorry if I posted the thread in the wrong area.
Check your hideout stash (where all the decorations are). There used to be a bug on league merge where everyone lost their Haku workbench and when it was fixed, the workbench was placed on a separate "remove only" tab in your Hideout stash.
Hi there!

Thank you for that accurate response Grughal, I greatly appreciate your time in providing that information.

In the event that this does not result in locating your crafting bench, please contact us via email at support@grindinggear.com. This will enable us to gain certain information that is better not to be posted on the public forum for privacy reasons. Thanks!
✮ Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any help!
Thanks didnt saw the remove only tab :D and i didnt found that there was a problem when i google my problem :D

But rly Thanks :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info