Re: Heralds of the Obalisk

Not a full QQ thread, just a little qq.

Why is it that the totems keep casting while they're disappearing? Can you make those retarded sprinklers stop when you kill the last mob in the pack, not when they dissapear underground after 1 second. I've been killed by them continuing to spin like that twice now cause my leech stops. :/
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I don't like them regardless of delays or attacks speeds.

if something can hurt me, I'd like to be able to hurt it back.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Man those sprinklers this gif is literally triggering me

GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
johnKeys wrote:

You can. You can kill the rest of the pack thus despawning the obelisks. You need to be aware of where the rest of the pack is before you start blasting them all to death in a tight space that you know you can't escape. Make sure you have an escape route.

I love Heralds of the Obelisk, much like every Bloodlines mod.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
"
"
johnKeys wrote:

You can. You can kill the rest of the pack thus despawning the obelisks. You need to be aware of where the rest of the pack is before you start blasting them all to death in a tight space that you know you can't escape. Make sure you have an escape route.

I love Heralds of the Obelisk, much like every Bloodlines mod.

Don't get me wrong - I like the way they're set up as well - *IF* they would die with the rest of the pack. No other totem in the game keeps firing shit after it's 'dead'. That, and that alone, is deal-breakingly frustrating for me.
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
Right, I would agree with you except for one thing. They would be no threat then. They would instantly vaporize before they fired off a shot. That is the problem with the current scope of the game. GGG keep upping the ante in player power to the point that we can vaporize 3 screens over and no enemies have a chance to act before dying. The only enemy that can be a threat is one that can't be killed directly. It kinda sucks but otherwise, NOTHING will touch us.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info