Sugestion: new Keystone/notable

Hello.

i have had this idea for a long time.
we all know the keystone: Vaal Packt
and we all know how: Acrobatics/Phase acro ar conected
and how CI is with the node's behind it.

Maybe its a good idea to put in some normal leesh related node's behind VP(vaal packt)
like 3/4 not realy op nodes but better than 10 dex/int/strengt nodes
and afer those a keystown/notable with like:

Mana leesh aplies instant ar 50% efectiveness leesh 1% of damage as mana.

just an idea :D

pleas tell me ur opinion about something like this.
(sorry for bad grammer and stuf xD)
dank
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I lick your sugestion.

: P
Last edited by Do_odle on Apr 18, 2015, 1:13:38 PM
I fail to see the usefulness of instant mana leech. Also, Vaal Pact is already quite powerful (they just nerfed it not too long ago) and popular. The reason for the connection between Acro and Phase is because Acro is too weak on its own, but lumping them all into one node would be too powerful. CI is in a similar boat -- it used to include the "more" node with the keystone, but it was too powerful and so GGG nerfed it by separating them (and subsequent nerfs since then, for that matter).

The logical corollary for Vaal Pact would be something like Vaal Pact @ 20% effectiveness, followed by 3 nodes that increase its effectiveness by 10% each. You wind up with a slightly more powerful Vaal Pact, but at a greater cost.

Alternatively, you could have nodes that give back life regen (or a fraction of it) -- or, in what might actually be a cool idea, a node that says "You regain life regen, but lose life recovery from flasks".
IGN Stuns_McNutshot | Ichimans_McIchimans | Balls_McCritterson

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info