Loose to much life by hits NEED HELP

hi, i have a huge problem. i loose huge amount life when i get hit by the monsters why ?

Resist

Fire: 75% (152%)
Cold 75% (118%)
Light 75% (174%)
Chaos 8% (8%)

my life is 4053

Armour 895
Evasion 7%

i'm running a witch arc build
because you have no phys mitigation and probably not enough damage to kill everything very fast. this cwdt setup is up only small percentage of time and is not reliable. It works well only against sudden burst damage

you should kite and use distraction/control skills and/or get other layer(s) of defence
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Molten Shell is nice to have, maybe with firepen, lifeleech, aoe radius.

Last edited by Fumina on Apr 18, 2015, 12:42:50 PM
Try a leveled decoy totem. A fantastic skill, very underused.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Armor is one way. Grace can give an enormous amount of armor if you have iron reflexes. Granite flasks are always an option.

There are others. Decoys in the form of different minions and totems. Cast when damage taken/stunned can create a skeleton totem for you if you you are lazy or impatient and dont want to cast it yourself.

Stunning your enemies with heavy damage works well also. Warlords mark is great not only for the life leech and endurance charges, but for the additional chance to stun. Serious damage is even more potent for defense. Dead enemies dont deal damage.

Probably the the most basic thing though is: life. The more life you have the less damage it seems you are taking. 200% bonus life on the tree and full gear with 70+ life each.

There are 3 unique chest armors which are exceptional for defenses:

The damage conversion happens before armor is applied. The way armor works is that the less the amount taken as physical, the greater the percent reduction. Mind over matter doesnt gain that benefit, but nonetheless is very powerful.

For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Apr 18, 2015, 3:44:19 PM
Something I used to have a lot of success with was a spell totem linked to summon skeletons. The skeletons would act as a good meat shield and distract the monsters and keep them away from you while you kill them.
"Come along fool, a direct hit to the senses will leave you disconnected."
the good old skelebrotem, people used to rock that thing all day. Its op as hell, I miss using it tbh, I feel like it fell victim to the insane dps and clear speeds a lot of people get now days, but Im sure it still does its job.
Can anyone link the gem ?
Something I've used from previous leagues with much success:

Spell Totem - Summon Skeletons - Faster Casting - Blind

Probably the best combo of gems with Skeles + Totem.

For POE Devs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs
Died like this in HC before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsgFUiD-Y8

u_u
Is it possible to get an ARC totem decoy ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info