Static Block HC

Spoiler
What's the reason for using Daresso's Courage, besides its 3d skin looking good?
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
Assuming he has decided to reach for every block node possible, he's using Daresso's because it has better stats than a Legacy Perandus, fills some resistance holes, additional increased physical damage, and an EXTREME amount of spell block in the event of low life.

I've attempted to bring back max block, and it IS possible, but it requires a skillcrimege into shadow, Duelist, Marauder and Templar areas. But as you get the nodes, you also get melee physical damage when using a shield.

Let's assume he's using a Scion.

He's tree would probably look like this:

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAvrwe309Wsz9KyIqvkBGC5MGCL8yE2QHcvop4DalutfJuqraKYuxNRgz3qZXAv0CgXhNgSyfVdO2E7wUteu8Eh4-ZMk4bl6yvPeLXy0xgo4ruDlb6FHUY23TxIWBI7niu_xxvhDqttMXC7AW16NabJgX5FfD5Y3k5fuIaPl8_wQR5aAth6dVRYE99gFYGOSSLPQ_E9jwtxq63Pv4K2L01kvMG-6riLAkz0TYVICpNPyc=

The tree also gives 570% increased defenses from the shield, so he technically has 1k ar/ev from the shield. He also has an additional 28% all res. 156% physical damage with a shield and 14% attack speed.

That's 35% block chance, and an additional 29% from the shield, bringing it to 64%. Let's also assume he gets a legacy anvil with a 4% block chance corruption. That's another 14%. That will cap him out at 78%, and thanks to the Anvil 3% additional max block, he can take advantage of it entirely.

If he only used a Lawazhar with that corruption, he'll only get 68% block chance, but he can convert 75% of it into spell block, about 55%? Still really high. He could use a Safell's, and that would be 64/64 block.

All Math can be wrong. I did this in my head.

Unique Map Making~

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1174961

I like music. Do you like music? Cause I sure as hell like a lot of random music.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info