10 things PoE needs to be The Perfect Game (10/10)

For those replying a no on the inspect suggestion:
if they do it like hideouts, where you can say yes and no to guildies, partymembers and friends, why not?
A dps meter, haha, please no, what's the point in a game like this?

I got the impression you came straight from WoW with that one.
"
Punica1980 wrote:
if they do it like hideouts, where you can say yes and no to guildies, partymembers and friends, why not?

Hideouts are the new a1n for trading. Before cross-instance trading and other trading improvements are implemented it's a big "no". Even after that, we should have an option to enable/disable inspecting since it might still be necessary to join a map farming party or so with complete strangers.
1 thing this thread needs to be perfect, it should be in the feedback forums.
"
Grughal wrote:
"
Punica1980 wrote:

Hideouts are the new a1n for trading. Before cross-instance trading and other trading improvements are implemented it's a big "no". Even after that, we should have an option to enable/disable inspecting since it might still be necessary to join a map farming party or so with complete strangers.

As i said, just like hideouts thus. Now you can (dis)able people from joining your hideout, either party, guild or friendlist. Do the same with inspect, problem solved. Don't want people to inspect you, turn off 'party'.
"
Grughal wrote:
"
Punica1980 wrote:

As i said, just like hideouts thus. Now you can (dis)able people from joining your hideout, either party, guild or friendlist. Do the same with inspect, problem solved. Don't want strangers to inspect you, just turn off 'party'.
Title needs to be changed to 10 Things POE Needs To Be The Perfect MMO
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
"
otinanai2 wrote:
I agree with the rest but those ideas would be horrible for the game. You should give World of Warcraft a try, it might be your 10/10.

"

Indeed, I thought it was very clear that I played WoW many years ^^. Well, if WoW was one of the greatest games ever made, why not add similar features? Actually, the dps meter I used was an addon. Addons complemented the game so well that some were later officially implemented and helped to improve the game. I just find gratifying been able to quantify the damage I do and try to compete with others. It's just my opinion.
Last edited by Rohak on Apr 18, 2015, 9:09:11 AM
I'd like public parties show what gateway the leader is on, just a small icon would do.

I'm sure there would still be clods who jump in groups and then complain about the ping (titling my parties Australian Gateway still doesn't stop some people)
Let the games begin
"
Rohak wrote:
"
otinanai2 wrote:
I agree with the rest but those ideas would be horrible for the game. You should give World of Warcraft a try, it might be your 10/10.

"

Indeed, I thought it was very clear that I played WoW many years ^^. Well, if WoW was one of the greatest games ever made, why not add similar features? Actually, the dps meter I used was an addon. Addons complemented the game so well that some were later officially implemented and helped to improve the game. I just find gratifying been able to quantify the damage I do and try to compete with others. It's just my opinion.

Cause in here,you dont have the of mmos "dps-healer-tank".

Cause this game dont need a meter to clutter things even more.

Cause its not about damage numbers.

Cause its an ARPG.And not an MMO.
Bye bye desync!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info