How many of you roleplay?

And I'm not referring to acting just in character in a game, like being a super bad-ass but cruel Shepard Commander. But rather the basic D&D style acting where you had to actually think about everything and use your brain. Be it taking a character from an anime, a setting from a movie, or conjuring your own crazy stuff.

Yes using games or other things does count, but the point is that you take something and you act it out fully, and not constricted by anything but your imagination. So if PoE was used, for example, it would be for models only, and armor used for aesthetic purposes as opposed to actual attributes.

How many of you do that, and still play games like this? How many of you don't?
I sometimes very rarely roleplay a blood-k(aos)-night.
Don´t consider myself good enough at it, but atleast better than playing the drunken dwarf in Lineage privateservers till eternity.
I still consider the rp-faction a dead faction, too much emphasis on playing for success the last 10years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
"
Used to roleplay upwards of 10 hours a day on IRC. Ran my own place and all.

Realised after a while other people were just getting in my way.

Took up writing.

Haven't looked back.
I used to know a guy who was into VTM:LARPG

Now he lives at the bus terminal and wears a diaper over his jeans
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
I miss the good old days when I had a D&D group :(

EDIT: Why would you wear the diaper over the jeans? Is he like a budget Super Hero?
== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Last edited by CaptainWaffleIron on Apr 18, 2015, 11:01:57 PM
"
I miss the good old days when I had a D&D group :(

EDIT: Why would you wear the diaper over the jeans? Is he like a budget Super Hero?

I don't know, they're deranged, that was the joke

ya I miss my D&D buddies too

E: Pathfinder looks amazing and id love to play some PnP again but at my age no one has the time. Getting a group to meet regularly is like pulling teeth. Im going to have to play the shit outve this instead

http://pathfinder.obsidian.net/

Spoiler
Last edited by TheWretch on Apr 18, 2015, 11:16:09 PM
A few years back when Skype was in its infancy, we tried to do an online D&D session. It failed rather miserably unfortunately.

Timezones are a bitch. We really need a flat earth.

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

"
A few years back when Skype was in its infancy, we tried to do an online D&D session. It failed rather miserably unfortunately.

Timezones are a bitch. We really need a flat earth.

Ya I think Shadowrun Missions works like that. Cool concept but I just don't see it working for me or my friends.

I miss hitting kinkos for chr sheets

Larpers hit the park down my street every sunday

some of them are unreal with it. They buy real chainmails and shit
Last edited by TheWretch on Apr 18, 2015, 11:24:45 PM
I've given up on dieting, so I am halfway to LARPing.

Once I give up on life, I'll join in.

"
I've given up on dieting, so I am halfway to LARPing.

Once I give up on life, I'll join in.

They all don't give 2 fucks what others think of them. I envy them that. They look like they're having fun. Who am I to shit on that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info