At least announce something to do while others get lucky and get closed beta

Why don't they at least announce something for the rest of the players to do while others are selected to do closed beta... I only been playing since bloodlines but already am bored with this switching back to a normal mode game 1month challenge league was as easy as cooking an egg for breakfast and Mtx rewards uhh ok but everyone has them now lol like seriously at least announce something to do that's a challenge that not every John and Jane can complete in the time alotted....
I recommend lifting
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
I'm waiting in PoE reddit for any announcement.
"
iHustle wrote:
Why don't they at least announce something for the rest of the players to do while others are selected to do closed beta...

Probably because they're still trying to decide what to do that will cause the least amount of enraged whining.
I mean idc either way, i just wanna know so i can afk till a4 comes out or know if the upcoming "event" is gonna be worth it or not.
I recommend playing a different game.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
I've a secret to share with you OP

Spoiler
You will NOT die when you don't play PoE

But please keep it a secret, GGG depends on desperate souls that think PoE is their life.

I hope that they'll at least give us the item filter to play with while we wait patiently for 2.0.0. They said they're gonna have some kind of event in the main realm without going into specifics.
Another quality ZAP! post.
"
Hodari wrote:
"
iHustle wrote:
Why don't they at least announce something for the rest of the players to do while others are selected to do closed beta...

Probably because they're still trying to decide what to do that will cause the least amount of enraged whining.

Sounds about right.
FYI: It's not a fantasy story, it's a cosmic horror story.
Go outside... there's no desync and the resolution is amazing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info