Lightning Scorpion pet 1100 points, golly gosh thats crazy

"
mark1030 wrote:
I bought the Lightning Scorpion during the Black Friday sale. What else ya gonna do with points when you don't want any more stash tabs?

me too. because the sales price always becomes the real price everybody else assumes you supported.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I got two of those from five st. patricks day boxes. RNG for the win!
Last edited by Faendris on Apr 18, 2015, 5:07:56 PM
"
lVlage wrote:
"
We're de facto. I'm working on the ring.

Spoiler
It will probably be cheaper than this statuette.

Ring is supposed to be 1/3 your yearly income. You can thank me later. :)

Which is why I got married when I was still a student, albeit and old one.
"
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Vincendra wrote:

I'll take this advice and If I ever happend to get a significant other I'll make sure she'll have the exaact oposite opinion. Its about the gesture, not the money spent on it.

But to each their own I guess.

GL selling that to the wife to be :)

I'm designing the ring myself. That's beyond a pricetag.

You got lucky. I don't know too many girls who wouldn't want a rock
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
You know too many shallow bitches because mine also didn't care. Anyone who cares isn't worth giving one to anyway.

OT: These are basically show off items designed to be stupidly expensive for no other reason than to make them rare. Plenty of cheaper priced MTX. You can also always wait for one of those sales. They are also sometimes awarded as part of events.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
Last edited by CliveHowlitzer on Apr 18, 2015, 5:46:58 PM
"
You know too many shallow bitches because mine also didn't care. Anyone who cares isn't worth giving one to anyway.

OT: These are basically show off items designed to be stupidly expensive for no other reason than to make them rare. Plenty of cheaper priced MTX. You can also always wait for one of those sales. They are also sometimes awarded as part of events.

Shallow? Maybe. Hot? Absofuckinlutely.
"
TheWretch wrote:
"

In the generic mass produced in a factory sort of way, I am sure.
"
"
TheWretch wrote:
"

In the generic mass produced in a factory sort of way, I am sure.

If it makes you feel any better, sure.
If only there was an MTX that could make TheWretch charismatic. Imagine how much that would cost?!
"
If only there was an MTX that could make TheWretch charismatic. Imagine how much that would cost?!

dude how do you think I even know these hot girls if not for my charisma ^_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info