1MHC stash clearout

[edit] If the item isn't verified, it has been claimed.

So, last night I hit 4/4 on the 1MHC race. I don't have the time (or, realistically, the skill) to go for a high rank in the ladder, so I'm pretty much done with this league. Rather than letting the misc. stuff in my stash go to waste, I'm going to just give it away.

Here's how this works. I'm going to be online most of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday evening. (US pacific time.) If you want some of this stuff, send me a whisper (Arrowsong_Paradox) and I'll invite you out to my hideout. You can take up to three items. Afterward, I'm going to put you on my ignore list so no one's getting items from me more than once. (I'll clear that list next challenge league.)

And... that's pretty much it. Note that I don't have any GG super awesome items in here. There's a few good leveling items, a few decent items for characters just trying to get into endgame, the 55-65 range. If you're already level 80+ chances are you're not going to find anything in here much good for you. If you need a bit of a boost to get the challenges in this last week though, hopefully I can help. Items are sorted by type and by required level.

Weapons

Bows

Quivers

2H axe

1H axe

2H sword

1H sword

2H Mace

1H mace/sceptres

Staff

Daggers

Wands

Claws

Armor

AR chests

EV chests

ES chests

ES AR chests

ES EV chests

EV AR chests

EV gloves

AR gloves

ES gloves

ES AR gloves

AR EV gloves

AR boots

EV boots

ES boots

ES EV boots

ES AR boots

AR EV boots

AR helms

EV helms

ES helms

ES EV helms

ES AR helms

AR EV helms

AR shields

EV shields

ES shields

EV ES shields

EV AR shields

ES AR shields

Jewelry

Rings

Amulets

Belts

Flasks

Maps are unsorted because I'm tired and shut up.
Maps
Last edited by Proven_Paradox on Apr 17, 2015, 10:40:13 PM
Hit the character limit for the original post, so here's some more.
Gems

Quality

Red

Green

Blue

Uniques are in the order they are in my stash instead of required level.
Uniques
Last edited by Proven_Paradox on Apr 17, 2015, 8:26:25 PM
Already gave out a lot of stuff tonight. I'm about to log out for bed, but I'll be around tomorrow still giving stuff away. If you're struggling, take a look, I probably have a rare that can help you get a bit further.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info