Heavy strike + Melee Splash or Ground slam?

Just that. I'm plannin on a perma-stun char (just coz i always wanted one, since probably its gonna be low dps sadly), and my single target attack is gonna be heavy strike. I was wondering however if i should go ground slam or heavy strike + melee splash for my multi-target. Which is better end-game?

Also any tips (or link) on how to make a perma-stun build with as much dps as possible are welcome.

Thanks for any answers.
Hmm, if I were you, I'd wait a bit for vigilant strike, it hits harder, endurance charge on stun should take care of cooldown and you get fortify as an extra. If you can make up for that bit of threshold reduction on heavy strike it might be worth a shot.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
OH NICE! , hadn't seen that skill, thanks!

Finally something nice to encourage melee builds :3
stunlock build need a lots more investments than most people think.
Delete on death.
For packs ground slam would be better. Simply because you don't need to hit mobs directly and it will have more aoe. For packs you won't need max dmg to stun. This is compared to raw dmg and aoe(heavy strike). But the idea of vigilant strike is one to consider. Still as for now I would rather use ground slam with fortify, than vigilant strike with splash and endu charge on stun.

Imo, the only skill, worth using with melee splash, is dual strike. I played a dual striker with melee splash last league. My experience is, that the dmg is good but the aoe not, even with q20 splash. No doubt this will also be the case for heavy and vigilant strikes.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info