Light witch build?

someone use lighting witch?
yes


me.. no
lighting build guild?
dose crit change increase shock chance on lighting spell?
"
ayya wrote:
lighting build guild?


Sorry there is no guild function in this game.. yet
"
Koxk wrote:
"
ayya wrote:
lighting build guild?


Sorry there is no guild function in this game.. yet


there is fire/ice witch guild/exp share on this forumn.

u did not help anything.
"
ayya wrote:
"
Koxk wrote:
"
ayya wrote:
lighting build guild?


Sorry there is no guild function in this game.. yet


there is fire/ice witch guild/exp share on this forumn.

u did not help anything.


I think he's making fun of the fact that it is very, very hard to understand what you are trying to say most of the time. I'm not 100% sure what you're asking, myself.
"
ayya wrote:
"
Koxk wrote:
"
ayya wrote:
lighting build guild?


Sorry there is no guild function in this game.. yet


there is fire/ice witch guild/exp share on this forumn.

u did not help anything.


Dude, there's no guild function in PoE sadly...

I don't know where you've seen that


would totally love to try http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAMwA_QHcA9sFtQ2NDkgPqxEtFLAXUBjbGS4aVRzcHRQhYCHAIvQn7Si1KPoqTSxGLJwtRzB8Nj026DpSPC08vT8nQKBBh0PSRwZMLVBCUUdTNVSuVgRW-lcrWfNbr2CIYSFhUmSjZp5nm2sXbAttbG6qcql0QXTxd9d343gNfIN90n8rgh6Cx4ZgiEKIa42_jr6PRo_6ksGboZu1oi6pbqyYrKquPrMOtMW18rc-uJO-isAawcXC7MM6xq7KSs360NDUj9vn3Q3fsOLq44TndOvu7BjvTvcy99f60vzF out for a lightning witch
Last edited by Koxk on February 10, 2013 4:27 PM
"
Koxk wrote:

Dude, there's no guild function in PoE sadly...

I don't know where you've seen that


would totally love to try http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAMwA_QHcA9sFtQ2NDkgPqxEtFLAXUBjbGS4aVRzcHRQhYCHAIvQn7Si1KPoqTSxGLJwtRzB8Nj026DpSPC08vT8nQKBBh0PSRwZMLVBCUUdTNVSuVgRW-lcrWfNbr2CIYSFhUmSjZp5nm2sXbAttbG6qcql0QXTxd9d343gNfIN90n8rgh6Cx4ZgiEKIa42_jr6PRo_6ksGboZu1oi6pbqyYrKquPrMOtMW18rc-uJO-isAawcXC7MM6xq7KSs360NDUj9vn3Q3fsOLq44TndOvu7BjvTvcy99f60vzF out for a lightning witch



U can search guild urself. U sucker!
"
ayya wrote:
"
Koxk wrote:

Dude, there's no guild function in PoE sadly...

I don't know where you've seen that


would totally love to try http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAMwA_QHcA9sFtQ2NDkgPqxEtFLAXUBjbGS4aVRzcHRQhYCHAIvQn7Si1KPoqTSxGLJwtRzB8Nj026DpSPC08vT8nQKBBh0PSRwZMLVBCUUdTNVSuVgRW-lcrWfNbr2CIYSFhUmSjZp5nm2sXbAttbG6qcql0QXTxd9d343gNfIN90n8rgh6Cx4ZgiEKIa42_jr6PRo_6ksGboZu1oi6pbqyYrKquPrMOtMW18rc-uJO-isAawcXC7MM6xq7KSs360NDUj9vn3Q3fsOLq44TndOvu7BjvTvcy99f60vzF out for a lightning witch



U can search guild urself. U sucker!


Where ? As there is no guild system in PoE :/

and I don't need a guild, I'm a lonewolf.. raaawr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info