Need HC 1month boss killer

we are at a zana 68 palace and we need a killer, can anyone do that?
"
psoa_hash wrote:

type /global 820 in your game. People will help there
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
"
psoa_hash wrote:

tried for 30 min now, noone answering. i got invited thinking host would kill, now im sitting here
"
psoa_hash wrote:
"
Iluvatar_gr wrote:
"
psoa_hash wrote:

tried for 30 min now, noone answering. i got invited thinking host would kill, now im sitting here

Are you sure you are in global 820? I find it very hard to believe that noone wants a 68 palace unless you have some insane map mods like multiple proj, triple modifiers or elemental weakness..
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle
I'm not really sure how significant the level scaling is, how hard is a lvl 68 palace boss? I've got a lvl 80 flameblaster I wouldn't mind yoloing with, but I don't want to waste a portal if I'm just gonna die.
yes was on 820, offered to pay on trade and was on global 1, lol. but we finally found someone tx all who actually tried to help me out
my marauder can survive the touch of good of Resident Dominus with 23% more damage map mod. he have 5300HP 75Resist 9K armour.
the lvl 68 palace one should be slighly easier.
Delete on death.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info