Fed up with this chrome crap.

Seriously spend 76 chromes on a chest to get 4 blue sockets, wasted all my other materials to buy those damn chromes only to get

1 blue, 3 green
4 green
1 blue, 3 green
4 green
2 red, 2 green
1 blue, 3 green
4 green
1 blue, 3 green
4 green
1 blue, 3 green
4 green
2 red, 2 green
1 blue, 3 green
4 green
1 blue, 3 green
4 green
1 blue, 3 green
4 green
2 red, 2 green
1 blue, 3 green
4 green

Fuck this shit seriously im enraged as hell.
Now i cant have the built i've been working on for the day, nice.

Who's idea was it to have this horrible HORRIBLE gameplay mechanic?
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Yup they need to do away with chromes entirely and let us configure the colors of our socket. Best QOL improvement imo. This kind of chrome frustrations made more people rage quit than gain players. It restricts game play severely.
Last edited by choopk1993 on Apr 17, 2015, 12:24:00 PM
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Yup they need to do away with chromes entirely and lets us configure the colors of our socket. Best QOL improvement imo. This kind of chrome frustrations made more people rage quit than gain players.

Exactly, i quit for i dont know... a bit longer than a year BECAUSE of this reason alone.
Everytime if i found new and better gear i was like "Do i really want to punch a wall and get cranky again by the chrome randomization? Is the new gear actually worth the rage?"
U mad?

Looks like you're trying to roll blue sockets on an EV chest. So those offcolours can be hard to get. Gotta keep trying. You could use Vorici to slightly up the chances ("at least 2 blue sockets"), but yeah...
"Imagining GGG as a cranky hormonal pregnant woman suddenly explains a lot." - CliveHowlitzer
Currency sink.

ye chroming is shit jewing is ok fusing is ok but chroming is just a different level of bullshit
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Apr 17, 2015, 12:24:05 PM
I bet its evasion chest and 5L
IGN: Puskurcina
76 chroms is the same as nothing.
"
choopk1993 wrote:
Yup they need to do away with chromes entirely and let us configure the colors of our socket. Best QOL improvement imo. This kind of chrome frustrations made more people rage quit than gain players. It restricts game play severely.
1 word:

Vorici
"
Zguza_Do_Suz4 wrote:
I bet its evasion chest and 5L

Its horribly dumb of GGG who dont like a 4 blue evasion chest while they keep seeing they want players to be free to do what they want and make their own builts, and they come with this bs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info