And how can i actually uncorrupt my gloves to get other COLORS of sockets due to nerf to CWDT?!?!?!!

Hello...
Anyone can tell me how can i now uncorrupt my both gloves i vaal orbed? New act is coming and i didnt know they will actually nerf my cwdt setup with enduring cry and immortal.
Any way to change the colors? i only want to uncorrupt colors, i dont care about stats, actually i didnt even get anything. I also did vaal orb my second gloves :(

GGG please.... is there anything u can do?

Last edited by Sebash6 on Apr 17, 2015, 10:20:23 AM
Level 8 vorici is your man, although I'd just buy a new pair of those titan gauntlets, it will be cheaper.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
Level 8 vorici is your man, although I'd just buy a new pair of those titan gauntlets, it will be cheaper.

There are no new pairs with similar stats i want ... I spent all i got to get them...
"
Sebash6 wrote:
"
raics wrote:

There are no new pairs with similar stats i want ... I spent all i got to get them...

A few chaos was all you had?

Paid 40-45 fusings for each actually, esspecialy for second one.
Actually i made a mistake in poe.trade and had looked only for arm/ev gloves instead for arm only too, i found nice gloves, thx anyway.

BTW... how much cost to change this colors? i only got lvl 4 this master vogini
Only way to change socket color of corrupted item is with lvl8 voricy and vaal orbs.
More details http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Vorici,_Master_Assassin
IGN
Standard: Gunaars
"
Sebash6 wrote:
Paid 40-45 fusings for each actually, esspecialy for second one.
Actually i made a mistake in poe.trade and had looked only for arm/ev gloves instead for arm only too, i found nice gloves, thx anyway.

BTW... how much cost to change this colors? i only got lvl 4 this master vogini

It's kinda ok for the ar/eva ones, but you were ripped off for the other pair and they aren't really worth spending vaal orbs to change colors. If you don't have level 8 Vorici get someone trustworthy to craft it for you.

Just for clarification, there is no way currently to uncorrupt an item. The level 8 Vorici craft doesn't uncorrupt anything. It just lets you change sockets/colors/links on a corrupted item at a cost of an extra Vaal Orb for each other orb you use.

If you insist on not buying new gloves, at least wait until 2.0. If you change the colors now and a new combination comes with the new release that you'd want 4 red sockets on, you'd have to pay the corrupted price penalty to change them again. Additionally, you can only force 3 sockets to colors you want, so there is still a random element for the other sockets, whcih means you may have to try more than once to get the colors you want. I'm with the others. It's going to cost you too much in the long run to mess with those gloves. I'd look for some new ones. If you get some that have available spots for mods, you can add a mod with one of the masters (you really should try to level yours if you haven't already and are going to stay in Standard). Search for mods that a master can't cheaply help you with, like chaos resist and attack speed. You can cheaply add life, elemental resists and armour to gloves with a master. They won't be tier one rolls, but they can fill a need without spending a lot of currency.

Like:

As you can see, the master mods can be very useful. Especially if you're using a better base item than bronzescale gloves :p
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
raics wrote:
"
Sebash6 wrote:
"
raics wrote:

A few chaos was all you had?

I giggled. I definitely giggled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info