Q&A: Rory on Atziri Disfavour and Bloodlust Support Gem

Got permission from Rory to publish this

ama: Does Atziri's Disfavour Vaal Axe work with bloodlust gem?

Rory: If you hit with a skill unsupported by Bloodlust, then hit with a skill supported by bloodlust, it'll work well... But with teh support, it'll prevent the axe causing bleeding, so you can't use just one skill.

ama: So for example Atziri's Disfavour - BM + Bloodlust + Conc effect + Cyclone + FA + Fortify wont work?

Rory: You'll still need some way to apply the bleed, so if you do like leap slam then use cyclone, it'll work well, because the leap will cause the bleed.

ama: Thank you for clarification!
Mirror of Kalandra?
Last edited by ama on Apr 17, 2015, 6:07:15 AM
Last bumped on Jun 10, 2017, 4:30:15 AM
your question is like: will flame surge + chance to ignite support causes ignites?
Delete on death.
Last edited by Whildus on Apr 17, 2015, 6:46:51 AM
"
Whildus wrote:
your question is like: will flame surge + chance to ignite support causes ignites?

Exactly what I thought when I read that OP too. Poor Rory...I imagine he has to deal with shit like this daily...
"If you’re incompetent, you can’t know you’re incompetent. […] the skills you need to produce a right answer are exactly the skills you need to recognize what a right answer is." ~David Dunning
@ama , To be honest it is a very obvious question. You might want to note that tora also sells weapons with Bleeding on hit as her signature mod, this could actually make her weapons an interesting choice, since in the right build it could be equivalent to a 40% multiplier.
"
ama wrote:
Got permission from Rory to publish this

ama: Does Atziri's Disfavour Vaal Axe work with bloodlust gem?

Rory: If you hit with a skill unsupported by Bloodlust, then hit with a skill supported by bloodlust, it'll work well... But with teh support, it'll prevent the axe causing bleeding, so you can't use just one skill.

ama: So for example Atziri's Disfavour - BM + Bloodlust + Conc effect + Cyclone + FA + Fortify wont work?

Rory: You'll still need some way to apply the bleed, so if you do like leap slam then use cyclone, it'll work well, because the leap will cause the bleed.

ama: Thank you for clarification!

good work, thanks for clearing it up

And ignore the people shitting on you. Ambiguous interactions happen all the time.
Last edited by H4xolotl on Apr 17, 2015, 8:16:54 AM
this is kinda obvious tho , ask rory about the golem-other minions interaction instead . Do the golem`s buffs somehow affect your minions even tho the wording seems to strongly omit this? If not , please change it now.
Your all missing the point that this is obvious for US, people that play this game for a long time and have the experience to back that up.

For new players that might try out PoE at 2.0 release, this thread might prove valuable.

Good job Ama, carry on.

Peace,

-Boem-

Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:

For new players that might try out PoE at 2.0 release, this thread might prove valuable

yep, a hint like "use atziris disfavour with Dk+LmAA+SMD+CoLP+LoL" is definitely valuable for them.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:
"
Boem wrote:

For new players that might try out PoE at 2.0 release, this thread might prove valuable

yep, a hint like "use atziris disfavour with Dk+LmAA+SMD+CoLP+LoL" is definitely valuable for them.

Well something as simple as "use atziri's disfavour", the end. Might be troublesome for them, no? :D

Just saying, the mechanics involved might be valuable for people in search of them.

You get my point, but i laughed with yours though, very valid concern :D!

Peace,

-Boem-

(your skill combo is OP btw)

edit : could you imagine how great it would be if the forum actually recognized shortcuts for gems and linked them to a page explaining the gem? o.O that would be awesome.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Last edited by Boem on Apr 17, 2015, 11:05:34 AM
i suggest using fortify on leapslam too instead of using it on ur main dps skill...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info