The Awakening Update: New Skills

Wow, never thought of those Golems-already teased in videos and such- granting buffs to player.
Grats for developing such skills :)

(but where´s the lightning Golem ?)

I was thinking of Fortify as keystone or notable passive.....

"-Moments of clarity are so rare, i´d better document this."
5 new skills still to be announced! :)
Oh man i never done summoner build, and im playing since closed beta. this expansion is all summoner for me. Thanks GGG, i love You. Best developers, no doubt.
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
"
Do_odle wrote:

LOL, Spells already got their love, if you haven't noticed they are the current meta.

It's not like bloodlust is gonna be super meta. It's really trying to get melee to believe that Puncture is still good for them but.. yeah, head's up GGG, it's not. Puncture SUCKS for Melee... It doesn't have point blank or trap... This.. Bloodlust gem isn't even a support for puncture.. and puncture is typically the single target.... Unless they buff the Bloodletting circle with increased chance to bleed for melee.. but I suppose Puncture could become the AoE.. Idk.. WTB Chance To Bleed. I'm probably being judgmental... Bloodlust is an excellent more damage multiplier for melee, just puncture a boss and wam; do 40%+ more damage for the duration. Sheer stun builds rejoice... oh wait. lol...

6% bleed from south node 5% bleed from Razor's edge node 8% X2 from the new small sword implicit. 27% chance to bleed on hit + whatever uniques you can manage with bleed on them (4 very good ones). That along with bloodlust sounds like a crazy combo for something like cyclone/dual strike.
I wonder if Hillock-Senpai will notice me when I go to town??
The golems are a awesome touch.. Going to enjoy playing the summoner even more!! GGG HYPETRAIN
Always looking for people to game with, Hit me up!! Thanks for the great game GGG..

As I ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ sᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴀs I ᴡᴀs ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪᴛ Seppuku, I ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ Kʀɪᴘᴘ ᴘʟᴀʏ Cᴀsᴜᴀʟsᴛᴏɴᴇ. I ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ Kʀɪᴘ ᴡᴀs Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɴᴏᴡ I ᴀᴍ Nᴏʟɪғᴇ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʙʏᴇ ᴋʀɪᴘᴘ ▬▬ι════════ﺤ
One thing makes no sense while tanking. Why Block does have cooldown and Evasion and Dodge don't?

And where is the Thunder golem?
Last edited by samfortal on Apr 17, 2015, 3:45:54 PM
That Chaos Golem Doi
NICE... VERY NICE !!!!!!!
"
"
matheusams wrote:
I hope there is a dextery gem version of fortify that grants doodge and spell Dodge instead of damage reduction for evasion builds

I'd think evasion builds actually will really like this damage reduction. Having no damage reduction is painful when you eventually get hit.

ya exactly Gregoriel, an evasion builds weakness is mitigation, this is arguably a better buff for evasion weighted melee than armour or max res weighted melee.

Adding more of what you already do well is not the way to make your builds stronger. You need to look at your weak spot. People go evasion and then think ok, ondars, good call, and then I get acrobatics, good call, and then Ill get the spell dodge boots, and then Ill run vaal grace and a jade flask... right but you started with evasion, meaning your weakness was mitigation, and you just added like 100 layers of defense on top of it and every one of them has the same weakness as your first layer... you need to plug the holes in your defense, not keep building on top of your strong points and leave your weak points completely undefended.

"
hcl wrote:

fortify as ranger? ;) maybe i can stab foes in their eye witrh the ends of my bow? ;)

nah man, ranger has been the strongest melee class in the game for like, 20 months now.

"
Do_odle wrote:

It's not like bloodlust is gonna be super meta. It's really trying to get melee to believe that Puncture is still good for them but.. yeah, head's up GGG, it's not. Puncture SUCKS for Melee... It doesn't have point blank or trap... This.. Bloodlust gem isn't even a support for puncture.. and puncture is typically the single target.... Unless they buff the Bloodletting circle with increased chance to bleed for melee.. but I suppose Puncture could become the AoE.. Idk.. WTB Chance To Bleed. I'm probably being judgmental... Bloodlust is an excellent more damage multiplier for melee, just puncture a boss and wam; do 40%+ more damage for the duration. Sheer stun builds rejoice... oh wait. lol...

"

Vagan provides crafting for weapons. As you level up, more crafting options will be unlocked. See below for a list.

Causes bleeding on hit lvl7 2x Divine Orb

"
timbo1959 wrote:
okay, if I'm reading this correctly, doesn't it seem that vigilant strike's 25% defensive numbers are going to synergize well with Lightning coil's, especially if you own one of the legacies? Toss in some good blocking numbers, and i would think that you'd get a very good defensive unit, unless the numbers from LC and VS aren't additive?

Overall I'm impressed with how GGG have really gone about bringing melee back to the fore - I can see some really potent melee builds coming out of all this, depending on what kind of nerfs are applied across the board to bring some parity in light of the boosts that will be rendered by clever application of the new jewels.

#1) GGG doesn't design anything new while keeping "legacies" in mind. If that were the case nothing new/good would ever get made, since legacy would still exist as an OP counter-foil to new concepts. Legacies exist only as a gift/reward to older players who took the time/effort to acquire them.

#2) LC covers only physical damage, so there is still the matter of elemental damage (arguably the most dangerous damage type there is) to cover not to mention LC likely necessitates running a Purity aura.

No need to panic, VS shouldn't break the melee meta in half yet (ok it probably will redefine it utterly, but I think all can agree this is a good thing - given the overwhelming numbers of ranged/caster char that see play).
For POE Devs: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ea6UuRTjkKs
Died like this in HC before: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVsgFUiD-Y8

u_u

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info