Act 4 Supporter Packs

Hello,

Charan is being slightly churlish - can someone from GGG drop a couple of spoilers about the contents of the new supporter packs?

Are we talking portals? Armour? Pets? Custom hideout decorations? Forum avatars? Space Monkeys with Onions for Eyes? Custom ingame bicycles?

The old packs finish up in a couple of days, so now seems like a brilliant time to get a bit of the old hype going.

Spoiler
Yeah, thats right Slighty Churlish! Probate me if you want, I don't care! SLIGHTLY CHURLISH!

== Officially Retired 27/02/2019 ==

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Best of luck in the future!
Back off the language Nait!

But the next supporter packs are MNM

EDIT: amazingly my phone decided that I was done typing and posted the MNM for me while I was busy looking at film. (Polyurethane to be exact) I like it enough to leave it. Cheers.
We're getting real world comics.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Don't get all up in my grill with your "Calm down m8 its only real life".

And what in the name of velvet curtains down MNM stand for? You're being less than obsequious. THATS RIGHT BUDDY! LESS THAN OBSQEQUIOUS!

Massive thanks to GGG for producing such a fun and engaging game, it has taken up faaaaaaar too much of my life over the last 5 years.

Hopefully we'll get some info after the old packs are retired. I have an itchy wallet for the next supporter packs. Especially if I can get "insomniac".
Nothing from the current tiers interested you? I got addicted to the armour sets, hence my consistent upgrading from Journeyman - master - grandmaster.

I love how you can just upgrade as opposed to having to spend it all at once. I didn't feel obligated to keep playing to get value for money, rather I got to keep playing then feel obligated to purchase the next upgrade :)

I heard a rumour that some of the packs include Path of Exile: The Awakening T-shirts!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
I heard a rumour that some of the packs include Path of Exile: The Awakening T-shirts!

Polo shirts, v-necks or roundnecks? Unfortunately my many chins prevent satisfactory wearing of roundneck shirts :(

Thanks for the tease though :)

"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Fuck yes more shirts
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
A simple GGG logo on a polo shirt.

And enough with the big words Nait. Or should I call you Bait like my phone keeps wanting to change it to?

Spoiler
MNM? I'll have to think about that one....and Charan is surly and cantankerous too. Get it right.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info