I am sad.

I rescued a bird 4 days ago and it died 18 minutes ago, i am extremely sad at this period in time.

My hart is weeping and it hurts.

Peace,

-Boem-

R.I.P. birdy, it was fun nursing you and the air shall miss your gentle touch.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
RiP Birdy

i don´t want to sound racist but,
what kind of bird was it ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
What kind of bird? Like most birds it was...

(Boem, don't open the spoiler)
Spoiler
edible
Hmm i don't know the english word for it i am sorry.

It was for sure not edible or i would have eaten it. (yes i opened the spoiler, cmon putting a no don't open it in front of it...really?)

The grown up versions are tinier then a raven(14 or so) and have a orange beek.(<- is that the word in english?)

I was working in the yard four days ago and my dogs where with me, when i suddenly found my dog(Volta) having WAY to much fun beneath a tree. He was toying with birdy, putting him down with his paw and mouth immobilizing his movement.(not killing, hes a hunter dog he does not kill his prey)

He probably attempted to fly out of his nest and was unsuccessful, his feathers where not fully developed, so he must have plummeted to the ground where my dog found him.

I took him in and attempted my very best to nurse him to good health, sadly unsuccessful :(.

My dad put him in the basement today because we where all out of the home, i think he died of the cold eventually. I noticed it immediately when i got home and took him to the bathroom, warming him with my hands and turning on the heat there, he only ate a single wurm instead of his normal 4/5 so i knew he was out of energy. From that point on it only went worse.

If i had known this was it, i would have put him out of his misery at that instant, but i was hopeful until his very last breath of air.

My responsibility, my fault, i should have done better. And in the future i will.

Peace,

-Boem-
"
Boem wrote:
I rescued a bird 4 days ago and it died 18 minutes ago

Sounds like you made a death certificat like the doctors in movies who announce the exact time of death lol.

RIP bird
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
My apologies Boem. Not feeling to good myself today.

Pretty sure one of the contractors working on our building at work dragged a ladder across the passenger side of my car. Pics after I get home.
"
Xavderion wrote:
"
Boem wrote:
I rescued a bird 4 days ago and it died 18 minutes ago

Sounds like you made a death certificat like the doctors in movies who announce the exact time of death lol.

RIP bird

It's a sad experience to watch any living creature struggle in pain and slowly breath at a irregular interval only to be interrupted and come to a full stand still.

Hoping i could get that glistering back in his eyes by pressing his belly in a steady beat.

So yes, i took note.

:(

Peace,

-Boem-
Sorry, man. That's a terrible thing to have happened. :(
I am content.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
New day, new cycle.

all things considered i am 3 to 4 on saving birds i come across in my path in life.

I guess it was only a mater of time. It's impossible to have these outcomes if you don't even partake in them and i am glad i gave it my all.

the death have no use for mourning, only the living do.

So time to enjoy a beautiful day again.

Peace,

-Boem-

(and thx for some of the posts)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info