I finally had the currency for a wander... On standard

After playing in multiple challenge leagues I had accumulated a decent chunk of currency on standard and started having some fun with different builds. I have a 25k dps phys tornado shot character, A RF Iron will flame totem character, A crit phys spectral throw character, flame blasters, crit arcers, trappers, and so on.

This time though I wanted to do something I had never done because people say it was so expensive. Wanding. with master crafting wanding become much easier and I was having a great time with kinetic blast, but felt I wanted more. Then I built this monstrosity.

http://poeurl.com/zkcFl0t

My kinetic blast is 5.6k dps with 5 power charges with 84% chance to hit. Arc has ~2k damage per use and ice spear has ~1k at level 15.

I still have a lot to do with the build like replace the sapphire ring with a diamond, replace the heavy belt with a rustic, do a bandit re-spec for a 6th power charge, divine some items, and I am contemplating swapping the rapith for this...

I lose some dps, life, and block but gain more spell block and 80 all res.

Sitting at ~4.2k life, 20% evasion (35% if using grace), 40 dodge, 30 spell dodge, 19 spell block. I am testing different aura setups, but I have the option to turn on 2 purity auras in place of grace and still sustain my mana. Useful for fighting Atziri, double vaal, dominus, crematorium boss, etc. Contemplating dropping grace for a vaal grace.

My single target setup is gone now. I keep the frost wall in the offhand and swap it for arc when doing certain boss fights. Because of this change, I have swapped ice spear for freezing pulse. Freezing pulse always pierces meaning the frost walls don't hinder it at all. It took some practice to get this setup to work. You have to get right in the mobs face, hit the pots so you can tank some shots then unload with the Kinetic blast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info