GGG, it's time!

I've been waiting long enough. Several years, in fact. This is the biggest patch ever, so I demand it.

Spoiler
Give me a freakin' Split Arrow MTX.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
I recommend you send them a basket full of snacks and flowers, with a letter containing the message: "Roses are red, Violets are blue, Split Arrow is awesome and so are you" ...

You can thank me later ;)
I like many kinds of games 😊
Throw in an Arc MTX while your at it ;)
Noblesse oblige
what should it look like?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon wrote:

It's should (of course) look like awesomeness. Laser beams, bunnies, kittens. I'm not a designer, but Split Arrow as it is, feels underwhelming and almost boring.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
I recommend you send them a basket full of snacks and flowers, with a letter containing the message: "Roses are red, Violets are blue, Split Arrow is awesome and so are you" ...

You can thank me later ;)

So, you want me to tell them how awesome Split Arrow is, and THEN ask them to change how it looks?

I'll do that! And, thank you (now, not later).
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
geradon wrote:

It's should (of course) look like awesomeness. Laser beams, bunnies, kittens. I'm not a designer, but Split Arrow as it is, feels underwhelming and almost boring.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info