Unique Items - Personal Designs

do the auras stack in party play?
studying for GGG's C++ technical exam...
Last edited by ログよし on Apr 15, 2015, 11:54:22 PM
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Wooser69 wrote:
RIP atziris foible, you were good to me but qarl has left me with no choice.

I hope it doesn't replace Atziri's Foible! (Well maybe for specific cases, but not in general.)

I really like Atziri's Foible, I'll make a note on it for the unique rebalance pass.
I love it to. It's still a better mana fixer, and the 25% reduced requirements stat is pretty significant for something like a pure int caster, or a even more so for builds using off-stat weapons (i.e. duelist wander).

Personally, I'm hoping they'll both keep the price of each other low and stable. No idea how rare you intend to make Shaper's Seed, but the uniqueness and rarity of the stats are really enabling for some currently underutilized builds. I'd hate to see them suffer just because it also happens to be good for RF.

I wonder what is Chris designed :)
Mirror of Kalandra?
Last edited by ama on Apr 15, 2015, 11:58:47 PM
"
TheEnforcer wrote:

No

"
Qarl wrote:
"
TheEnforcer wrote:

No

Aura nodes effect this items auras?
YES! I was going to convert my Scion on my alt account into an ES RF build and this is PERFECT!!! I'm so hyped to learn about all 50 new equip uniques and 20 jewel uniques. The new dawn for ridiculous builds are upon us! I'm already thinking about a Perma vaal cyclone build with those new gloves that reverse knockback!
"
Waves_blade wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
"
TheEnforcer wrote:

No

Aura nodes effect this items auras?
Oh man I hope so, my Matua Tupuna caster/summoner would love it even more.

In before Qarl crushes my dreams.
i think it will better if the designer use their favorite quote and the personal singal of themself such as
"oh shit, it's my amulet - Qarl"
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
i think it will better if the designer use their favorite quote and the personal singal of themself such as
"oh shit, it's my amulet - Qarl"
Hi, im busy with my real life job, so please leave pm if you want to buy or offer for any item in my shop.
Im alway online at 10h30PM in GMT+7, but i will try catch if in your time if you want.
IGN: WhoFearWillFall
I want that
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info