Unique Items - Personal Designs

I don't really think this is good in a RF-build. At least not mine. I don't have any problems maintaining my hp and would much rather have 100+hp/res and maybe other missing stats on my amulet than even more reg. Indeed 3% is a lot but it does not make up the loss of every other stat you could get on an amulet. I am still looking forward to getting this unqiue for testing reasons and i would absolutly enjoy having this well designed aura in party-play.
Hype!
Just want to jump on the train; fantastic unique qarl. None of the stats on it are super powerful in their own right, but they're so build enabling and (in the case of the life regen) hard to otherwise get. Really nice little niche.

Personally, I've been playing around with making a hybrid caster/summoner using Matua Tupuna. The regen aura on the necklace is a really excellent alternative to Skullhead, and significantly better for the build than Sidhebreath, since it's got some nice usable regen stats.

That aside, it'll just be nice to have another source of regen for any of my Zealot's Oath builds.

Edit: oh, and nice aura. I look forward to seeing it in 2.0.
Last edited by ComradBlack on Apr 15, 2015, 11:20:45 PM
I wonder if they can stack like leer cast.
everybody so far has posted about how this will make a grear RF unique. my personal want for a purely support character really likes the idea of this item. With the addition of items that encourage having a support character im really excited about this unique. I have a particular support character in mind for the next expansion. although i wonder if the idea behind this particular unique is intended for summoners.

while this may be a little off topic, i really hope that there are more applications for support based characters with 2.0.

Also, like others have said in this post, i also like the idea that each member game design team is making a unique. it will be inspiring to see what each member wants to see added to the game
Hey this is a signature! pretty cool stuff...yeah...
Last edited by websterep on Apr 15, 2015, 11:29:25 PM
But
This is fucking saucy
IGN: Scuhr
That is it, I'm doing it. I'm making a full support build that make 3 items that i can use to make a big change in a party.
"
GalvonTron wrote:
That is it, I'm doing it. I'm making a full support build that make 3 items that i can use to make a big change in a party.

I have been working on a support character using 6 curses, dying breath, leer cast, conduit with dodre flasks, and when it comes down to it any and all auras I can. Soon to be more than 6 curses thanks to new skill tree gems.
"
Mongobongo wrote:
I don't really think this is good in a RF-build. At least not mine. I don't have any problems maintaining my hp and would much rather have 100+hp/res and maybe other missing stats on my amulet than even more reg. Indeed 3% is a lot but it does not make up the loss of every other stat you could get on an amulet. I am still looking forward to getting this unqiue for testing reasons and i would absolutly enjoy having this well designed aura in party-play.
Hype!

Getting 3% max regen on an amulet saves you from having to travel to the dualist area for regeneration entirely. That's a hell of a lot of nodes saved that can be invested in life/other things.

We don't know the specifics right now, but the trade off might be worth it. There are a lot of life nodes in that area to consider. *shrug*. And amulets can only hit 79 life, not 100 :p
How many of the 50 new Uniques are Supporter made?

And how many Supporter Uniques to go, we under 200 yet?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info